Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

I dont find crocker to be a problem at all, he's entertaining. Like Nightmare said he is a car crash. But he's on a straight road with perfect conditions and little traffic yet he still crashes in glorious fashion. But Crocker is that bad of a driver that he gets out of the car, hijacks another one, drives like a normal person and then proceeds to lose his mind and crash again and then repeats.

Sounds like GTA

He isnt that glorious. Sheen was out there on another level, whike Crocker is just a whiny & ignorant conspiracy nut.

And shit conspiracy nut at that. There not that outlandish that you say 'well its so crazy it could be a thing' and there not supported by any evidence in the slightest. Just regurgitated IWC (yes we are all part of the IWC, but you fucking know what I mean) bullshit

And shit conspiracy nut at that. There not that outlandish that you say 'well its so crazy it could be a thing' and there not supported by any evidence in the slightest. Just regurgitated IWC (yes we are all part of the IWC, but you fucking know what I mean) bullshit
Just Internet bullshit, to be precise. This sort of behavior isn't exclusive to professional wrestling fans.

A lot of League of Legends players seem to display this attitude too.

Once again proving me right when I said this forum discriminates against people just for having different interests and opinions. So what if I play league? Does that make me an idiot? No

Once again proving me right when I said this forum discriminates against people just for having different interests and opinions. So what if I play league? Does that make me an idiot? No

You eat your own farts, fart eater.

Not all idiots are League players; a lot of League players are idiots. You playing League doesn't make you an idiot, but you are an idiot who plays League. I'm speculating that the idiocy is genetic, but that's beside the point.

I'd draw you a set diagram, but you wouldn't understand it and the effort would be wasted.

We are fans of a tv show about men fake fighting in their undies. Who's to say we are any smarter than league players?

We are fans of a tv show about men fake fighting in their undies. Who's to say we are any smarter than league players?
Not all professional wrestling fans are idiots; a lot of idiots are professional wrestling fans.

I'd draw a set diagram for you, but again, the effort would be wasted.

Well in my case it would be:

Starting/operating a business
B.A. from the University of Kentucky

We also have on here:

A teacher
A history professor
An executive at Enterprise Rent-a-Car
A nurse practitioner

Shall I go on or does that prove my point? I mean, I know it doesn't with you but I figured I'd ask anyway.

We are fans of a tv show about men fake fighting in their undies.

So the reason you hate John Cena is because he doesn't fake fight in his undies like everyone else? You must really hate Dean Ambrose then too.

Well in my case it would be:

Starting/operating a business
B.A. from the University of Kentucky

We also have on here:

A teacher
A history professor
An executive at Enterprise Rent-a-Car
A nurse practitioner

Shall I go on or does that prove my point? I mean, I know it doesn't with you but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Shall I go on Reddit to get their careers and jobs? This isn't the best way of bragging about a forum you know

Shall I go on Reddit to get their careers and jobs? This isn't the best way of bragging about a forum you know
The point wasn't that there are intelligent people on this board, the point was that you aren't one of them.

Edit: Eh, two minutes in Illustrator. Probably still wasted effort.

Crocker.png

The point wasn't that there are intelligent people on this board, the point was that you aren't one of them.

Edit: Eh, two minutes in Illustrator. Probably still wasted effort.

Crocker.png

Okay that's friggin hilarious. I would rep you but have to spread some first.

Does your career really dictate your intelligence though? I'm just not a believer that academic success = intelligence and a lot of people would agree with me

Does your career really dictate your intelligence though? I'm just not a believer that academic success = intelligence and a lot of people would agree with me

No, but your success in your career and ability to realize when you've been bested are.

Crocky: "Then you showed your failure long ago."

And that response is why you don't get this and never will.

".................... nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity."

Sorry it popped into my head when I read your post. I just had too.

That's what I was going for. I've decided it best just to respond to his gibberish with gibberish of my own. We should all do that.

In actuality, I'm not poor at all. My wife and I have pretty good jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back