Rise Above Whatever: The Official Talon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought.

If I remember right, he wasn't leaving before the roundbut did end up leaving during/after the round if that makes sense.

It was his 1st or 2nd no show so only he knew that he wasn't going to be back.

No, I'm not.

Also, looking back on my posting career, I think the phrase "damned if I do, damned if I don't" perfectly describes me.

If I was in love with a show about cartoon ponies, I would be eviscerated for it. But when I joke about it with someone else, that's when everyone loses their shit? Why the hell am I surprised?

Cause people really like that shit and they like it for a reason so to hear other people crap on it is upsetting.

Plus people are naturally hostile and defensive about the things they like

People would rip you if this animated show you liked was shit and they actually knew about it. You judged the show based on no fundamental understanding of it whatsoever and still do solely because you're backed into a corner.

Nah I just wanted to mess with you a bit, I promise it stops with what I've already done. You get on my nerves at times but I don't hate you

Wrestling & promos.

I'm bored & I wanna make the the "Great Moments In WZ Forums History" thread I disussed before, should I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back