RIP Ryan Dunn

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

16822.jpg

Sucks that he died at 34. Always loved him in the cKy vids, and both the show and movies of Jackass.

If it was from drink driving like that article is suggesting then good riddence.

Oh fuck off. One dumb mistake doesn't mean you deserve to DIE.

This is really sad news for me. Growing up my friends and I were huge CKY and Jackass fans (especially CKY). We had all the CKY videos and would watch them constantly. Later on when Ryan Dunn and Bam Margera starred/wrote/directed the movie Haggard I thought it was a great little film and that Dunn actually had some talent as an actor. This is sad news and a damn shame. Rest in Peace Ryan.

Plus the article isn't suggesting it was drunk driving either. All it said was that Ryan posted a picture of himself HOURS before this having ONE drink. So you have no idea if he was over or under the legal limit. The article is pretty clearly saying that the accident was due to the fact that he was speeding over 100MPH on a really dangerous road.

Better him than an innocent driver though, right? I agree, driving drunk doesn't mean you should die, but if someone HAD to die, better him than the person who wasn't breaking the law, wasn't driving impaired, etc.

Let's not turn this into a thread of morality. A man died today, and it shouldn't matter how, why, or where he died.

It's a bummer, no doubt. R.I.P. Mister Dunn. I always liked you best on Jackass.

A man died today, and it shouldn't matter how, why, or where he died.

I disagree completely. The how and why he died very much matters. What I can't understand is how despite the fact people die all the time in drunk driving accidents, and kill others in drunk driving accidents, people will still get behind the wheel when they're drunk. And I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing this guy could have afforded a cab ride and a hotel room for the night.

Luckily, he didn't kill an innocent driver and/or their family, like has happened so many times over the years. Yes, it is sad he died, but the how and why absolutely should matter.

I agree but I'd rather it was the drink driver who dies than some innocent bystander . I'm just going on my interpretation of what the article is suggesting.

Plus the article isn't suggesting it was drunk driving either. All it said was that Ryan posted a picture of himself HOURS before this having ONE drink. So you have no idea if he was over or under the legal limit.
The article is pretty clearly saying that the accident was due to the fact that he was speeding over 100MPH on a really dangerous road.

So why would they include the photo then if they aren't suggesting drink driving? Also is driving at over 100 MPH legal in the USA? That just makes it worse.

There was a passenger in the car with him. So really bad if he was drunk and caused that death.

RIP Ryan Dunn. Really sad that he died, and the fact that a young man died is sad, REGARDLESS of the reasons why.

The reasons, though, are pretty much self-inflicted. A picture of him and friends drinking was posted a few hours before the wreck. Maybe he was drunk, maybe not, we'll likely never know. However, Alcohol or not, the accident reportedly occurred at speeds in excess of 100 MPH. There is no reason to be going 100+ MPH, unless you have a death wish. The speed limit on a US highway is 65 or 55 MPH, and the road he had the crash on most likely is less (likely 40-50).

This was almost certainly avoidable, but it's still a shame he passed. RIP

From various reports he had three beers and three shots. That's a bit more than one drink if true.

Also says he was driving a Porsche. If you can afford one of those, you should be able to afford a cab home. Get your car later.

This was the worst thing too wake up too. I can't imagine how all of the guys at Jackass feel right now, especially Bam..RIP Ryan.

When someone famous dies, its a reaction from comedians to make up some jokes about how they died and what the person did with their life.

Ryan Dunn hasn't had too much luck with cars, in the first film he shoves a toy car up his ass to fool a dr and now dr's are picking bits of car from his ass.

"Hi i'm Ryan Dunn and it's a waste that Bam wasn't in the car as well"

How did Ryan Dunn die? BAM!

Can't wait to see what Knoxville does to top that one

My personal favourtie is my sig...

I don't think it is a huge problem people making jokes about death. Death is a part of life. We've all got to go sometime i think. I do think its funny that people are making such a big deal about death jokes. May i remind you Jade Goodey death jokes = funny, MJ death jokes = funny, Ryan Dunn death jokes = OHHHHH You've gone too far! It's just jokes.

Ok, my rant is Dunn

Don't give up the day job Muzz

Yeah it's sad that he is dead but if reports are true about him doing 100mph while drunk then a 30-something year old man should know better, gave us great entertainment through out the years however and my condolnces go out to family and friends

I don't know who Jade Goodey is, but death jokes aren't funny. But it's life and people will allways use death as a topic for comedy, because somehow it gets laughs. Comedy for me isn't the best med for being hurt, like all of us I didn't know Ryan. But I did grow up with him, people say it's stupid to get hurt over famous people dying. But it's just the fact that he helped me along with others laugh and was apart of growing up for us.

I think it's a shame that he died. Because he was only in his 30's, and the whole Jackass crew was getting everything together. They were all growing up from their 20's and the stupid shit that they had done. They were still the Jackass crew, but getting better with age. I can only hope that they had done some filming with Dunn in it for somthing. Because I for one would love to see just one more stunt with him in it.

Rip Ryan.

When someone famous dies, its a reaction from comedians to make up some jokes about how they died and what the person did with their life.

Ryan Dunn hasn't had too much luck with cars, in the first film he shoves a toy car up his ass to fool a dr and now dr's are picking bits of car from his ass.

"Hi i'm Ryan Dunn and it's a waste that Bam wasn't in the car as well"

How did Ryan Dunn die? BAM!

Can't wait to see what Knoxville does to top that one

My personal favourtie is my sig...

I don't think it is a huge problem people making jokes about death. Death is a part of life. We've all got to go sometime i think. I do think its funny that people are making such a big deal about death jokes. May i remind you Jade Goodey death jokes = funny, MJ death jokes = funny, Ryan Dunn death jokes = OHHHHH You've gone too far! It's just jokes.

Ok, my rant is Dunn

Aside from jokes are usually funny.

Look, I don't want to be that one asshole that always has something *~*edgy*~* to say when a celebrity dies, but in this case, I'm finding it hard to feel bad for the guy. I'm not saying he deserved to die or anything, but fuck, there's no excuse for drinking and driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back