Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

thats sick, could you make an awsome rvd sig that shows his talent.

and quick question, how do u make sigs?

rvdthewholefnshow.png

listen i dont wna be annoying but i just got a sick idea for a sig.
rvd, cm punk, and justin gabreil with it sayin something like kicks on you or something to do that they have in common.
if u dont wna mak it its ok.

listen i dont wna be annoying but i just got a sick idea for a sig.
rvd, cm punk, and justin gabreil with it sayin something like kicks on you or something to do that they have in common.
if u dont wna mak it its ok.

what?

I dont get it.
Id do it, but I dont understand what you want.

use the RVD sig meanwhile.

Hey, sorry to disturb you again. I thought from now on, I should keep my sigs fresh. So here's one for you. Make me 2 sections of the sig. One will be the WWE section on the left and other, the TNA section on the right. In the WWE section, have Cena, Taker, Hunter, Orton and Rey with the WWE logo behind them and in the TNA section have Styles, Sting, Angle, Joe and Anderson with the TNA logo behind them. For the text, I want "WWE better than TNA... always". And yeah, make the WWE section size considerably bigger than TNA so as the people should come to know that it is bigger. Thanx.

Hey, hope you didn't start making the sig. I want Anderson replaced by Hardy. Sorry, it didn't strike my mind that I put Styles in there and not Hardy. So, replace Anderson with Hardy. Sorry and thank you.

Hey man, you willing to take up my old request?

But this time I want Katy Perry, Kelly Kelly, Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Sky, with the words "Who's Electro_Girl?". Oh and could you make the pics real hot, with maybe a darker background.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, hope you didn't start making the sig. I want Anderson replaced by Hardy. Sorry, it didn't strike my mind that I put Styles in there and not Hardy. So, replace Anderson with Hardy. Sorry and thank you.

Here you go:
33tm3ch.png

Just like you wanted, WWE bigger than TNA...
Jeff Hardy instead of Anderson

Hey man, you willing to take up my old request?

But this time I want Katy Perry, Kelly Kelly, Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Sky, with the words "Who's Electro_Girl?". Oh and could you make the pics real hot, with maybe a darker background.

Thanks in advance.

Electro, Here you go:
wuh1zt.png

Here you go:
33tm3ch.png

Just like you wanted, WWE bigger than TNA...
Jeff Hardy instead of Anderson

Hey Diablo buddy how's it going?

need a sig, a real cool one, here's the idea:
Samoa Joe at a cross roads one sign says "free donuts/Diabetic foot amputation" the other, "ab-master/Wrestlemania"

sorry I come up with the craziest ideas man :p
appreciate your time.

Samoa Joe at a cross roads one sign says "free donuts/Diabetic foot amputation" the other, "ab-master/Wrestlemania"

appreciate your time.

See i would love to do this for you, but I really dont understand what your imagining, I dont want to make an error. you know.

appreciate your time.

111jehh.png

here you go dude..

This is what I want for my PC wallpaper (hope you do those). Put all John Cena's triumph's (in pictures) but in the center, a pic with the WWE title. Make the background golden if possible. And the text should say in silver lettering: The Champ is HERE!! (and in smaller font in the next line) And forever will be!! Make the size as big as possible. Thanx in advance.

This is what I want for my PC wallpaper (hope you do those). Put all John Cena's triumph's (in pictures) but in the center, a pic with the WWE title. Make the background golden if possible. And the text should say in silver lettering: The Champ is HERE!! (and in smaller font in the next line) And forever will be!! Make the size as big as possible. Thanx in advance.

what size is ur screen?

check this out GlobalIcon: Click on spoiler to see...
2ngbh2u.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back