Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

Thank-you very much Diablo. Now right now I'm juggling through a few sigs right now made by different people so I thought I would thank you while sporting your good work. :)

so angelic...why is the sig u made for me all of a sudden not showing up? Its saying bandwidth exceeded?? How do I fix it???

ATTENTION: ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED A SIG FROM ME & IT DOESNT DISPLAY... PM ME! AND I WILL RE-SEND ANOTHER ONE (MY PHOTOBUCKET IS HAVING PROBLEMS)

waq5co.png

Here ya go LitasRevenge, try this one out.

ATTENTION: MY PHOTOBUCKET IS GOIN TO UPGRADE, ALL THE SIGS WILL BE UP IN A DAY OR TWO..SORRY FOR THE INCONVEINIENCE

Thank you for your patience,
The Angelic Dee

Hey Angelic,

You did such a great job on my last sig, I was wondering if you could create me a new one?

I'm looking for BeerMoney in this sig, with the signature BeerMoney bank note in the background, and having both members in front posing?

Thanks in advance bro.

Hey Angelic,

You did such a great job on my last sig, I was wondering if you could create me a new one?

I'm looking for BeerMoney in this sig, with the signature BeerMoney bank note in the background, and having both members in front posing?

Thanks in advance bro.

ill do it asap.

Hey Angelic,

Thanks in advance bro.

beermoney.png

HERE YA GO!!

Hey Diablo the last sig you made had Photobucket f*ck it up, shit like bandwidth exceeded.

Could I have please another one with a huge mean looking Edge trampling over all the stupid 90's gimmick and the words: THE WAIR AGAINST STUPIDITY HAS JUST BEGUN

Cheers bud!

I am in need of a new Sig/Sig maker and your other work is phenomenal! I am wanting a sig of randy orton in a red and black background saying underneath him The Viper

Hey Diablo the last sig you made had Photobucket f*ck it up, shit like bandwidth exceeded.

Could I have please another one with a huge mean looking Edge trampling over all the stupid 90's gimmick and the words: THE WAIR AGAINST STUPIDITY HAS JUST BEGUN

Cheers bud!

Which 90's gimmicks?

Thank you so much those are awesome! I can't choose between those two because they are so good, Ill have to switch between them every couple of days :lmao:.! You are my new favourite sig maker

Hey Diablo, I'm looking for another sig from you. I want Katy Perry, Kell Kelly, Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Sky in one sig. For the writing I want "Who's Electro_Girl?". I want it to be eye catching, take your time with it. Thanks in advance.

Hey bro, not sure if you take requests from newbies, hopefully you do. If so I would love if you can make me a Mickie James Sig. I'm not too picky on what I want on in ill let you do your thing, I would Jus like it ta say "Hardcore Country" across the bottom. Thanks in advance if you can

ATTENTION: TO ALL THE PEOPLE I OWE SIGS TO, I AM VERY SORRY I DIDNT CHECK MY REQUEST PAGE IN AA WHILE, I HAVE AN EXTREMELY BUSY SCHEDULE. I WILL SEND THE SIGS ASAP

Hey guys I am back, and better.
I had no time for the internet, as i worked many hours.
but now Im back.

IF ANYONE NEEDS A SIG, THIS IS THE RIGHT SPOT!!!

hey can i have a sig of the newest nexus with michael migillicutty (i think thats spelled right) and husky harris with nexus standing on top of the wwe headquarters with a statement at the bottom saying Leading the wind of change to taking over the WWE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back