Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

bestchamps.png

HERE YOU GO

I LOVED THIS ONE!!

Fucking awesome dude. Thanks sooooo much. Again, not trying to be an ass. Lol seriously thank you.

I have seen your work man, and I gotta say its very good.

I have a request, Kinda complicated but amusing, can you have Punk sleepin on a shrink's chair with a bottle Jack D as the shrink taking notes? I know its over-the-top, if its a bit too much, let me know, I got other ideas.

Look forward to your work
PG

I have seen your work man, and I gotta say its very good.

I have a request, Kinda complicated but amusing, can you have Punk sleepin on a shrink's chair with a bottle Jack D as the shrink taking notes? I know its over-the-top, if its a bit too much, let me know, I got other ideas.

Look forward to your work
PG

cmflunk.png

Hows that for a try?

Sorry i couldnt add a Jack D, it looked very out of place. And i tried my hardest on finding a pic of Punk's eyes semi closed so i can do a bit of clone tool to make his eyes looks shut a bit.

But enjoy dude.

you are THE fucking man!!!

Just one thing,
Can you please remove the lady and instead have Duff Man givin' a thumbs up and a little comic dialogue box over his head saying "Oh Yeah!"

Please never go away!
Sig-makers like you make this forum better!

Thanks a lot AD, I know I ain't got much rep power, but its from the heart!:blush:

How do you get rep power?
Theres lots I dont know about this forum.

Cuz I participate mostly in Digital Graphic Sections & Music Section stuff...

How do you get rep power?
Theres lots I dont know about this forum.

Cuz I participate mostly in Digital Graphic Sections & Music Section stuff...

Dunno exactly, I think you get some as you get green repped and most is bestowed by a kind admin!
Although I doubt if there is such a thing as a kind admin!:p

You're gonna wanna beat my ass. But a few guys notice you mis-spelled "canadian". I'm sorry dude. Lol

Since my good friend Blue Cardinal made a stop by here I thought I would give your sig making abilities a try. I would like another sig of Lots'O-Huggin Bear who is in my sig right now. If it can be done and looks good you could also try and include my name in it as well. Rep will be given as a reward.

Since you're ballsy enough to rock the Mattitude avatar and seem to be good, spelling mistakes aside, I'm going to ask you to make me a signature, good sir. Ever since I grew tired of Bubs, nothing has sparked my fancy. That's why I'm coming to you.

I literally have no idea what I want. It should be outlandish and silly, or maybe serious. I don't really know. Make me whatever you fancy. It can be anything. I'm appreciate it greatly if you were able to help a brother out here.

Since you're ballsy enough to rock the Mattitude avatar and seem to be good, spelling mistakes aside, I'm going to ask you to make me a signature, good sir. Ever since I grew tired of Bubs, nothing has sparked my fancy. That's why I'm coming to you.

I literally have no idea what I want. It should be outlandish and silly, or maybe serious. I don't really know. Make me whatever you fancy. It can be anything. I'm appreciate it greatly if you were able to help a brother out here.

Ok, this is going to be complicating because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WANT.
I'd love to make you a sig, but you cant say: Make me a sig...
How am I supposed to know what you want in the sig?

PM ME ASAP.

2lthy0k.png

2dtp43s.png

Heres somethin i made for u...

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo