Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

could you make me a sig with rob van dam on one side and says next generation and has justin gabreil on the other side, i want rvd`s side to be green( and another colour)
and gabreils to be purple and blue.

here u go
116hpw7.png

AD I believe the most recent sig is too big for forum standards. Our longest length is 500 and I believe yours is around 600. Just thought I'd let you know so the guy doesn't get in trouble. Awesome sig though.

AD I believe the most recent sig is too big for forum standards. Our longest length is 500 and I believe yours is around 600. Just thought I'd let you know so the guy doesn't get in trouble. Awesome sig though.

Oh i thought as long as its up to 800 pixels, so i thought 600 + 200 px is fine, aight i know the rules, Ill resize it.

I'd like a sig with dan hardy that says I hate Dan THE OUTLAW Hardy I want the font the way it is on his shirt but not with the actual shirt
DH_mensshirt_medium.jpg

Hey bro, I was wondering if you could possibly do a Masked Kane signature, with some kind of Fire in the background. It would also be cool if he was holding a title, but I don't want to make it too hard to make. Anyways, If you could make a Sig like that I would greatly appreciate it :)

Hey bro, I was wondering if you could possibly do a Masked Kane signature, with some kind of Fire in the background. It would also be cool if he was holding a title, but I don't want to make it too hard to make. Anyways, If you could make a Sig like that I would greatly appreciate it :)

Here you go, hope you like it:

2yty7oh.png

Hey Diablo, 1st time on a request.

Could I get a sig with two images of Jericho, one with long hair on the left, and short hair on the right.
In the middle, could you have images of every different title he's won, with the words "The Best In The World At What He Does" at the top.

Thanks in advance man.

Back for a sig dude. Time for a change. But let me tell you I am in love with the WWE better than TNA sig. So here's my new request. From Left: Randy Orton, Triple H, John Morrison, John Cena, Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho, Sheamus and The Miz. Also, there should be a gap between Cena and Barrett. Above them, a small pic of the WWE title (make it the same size as the stars). For the text: "THE RAW GUYS" (RAW should be the logo).

I might not be able to do these requests by tonight, I am leaving to The Carabean Islands, and Im going to order wifi, Ill get it done by tomorrow, or in a few days, sorry for the hold up

watsup AD? how you been? i have a request for 2 signatures actually
1. if youve ever seen the rob zombie movie "the devils rejects" i would like captain spaulding otis driftwood, and baby with a gritty/dirt feel with The Devils Rejects on the bottom

2. this one will probally seem kinda difficult but i dont know, i would like all of these on it somewhere:
1. the great milenko
2. the riddle box
3. carnival of carnage
4. the ring master
5. jack jeckel
6. jake jeckel
7. the wraith: shangri-la
8. the wraith: hells pit
9. Bang! Pow! Boom!
10. The Mighty Death Pop!

they are ICP(insane clown posse) 6 joker cards deck one and the last 2 are the start of deck 2, if you need help with the pics please let me know i would be more than happy getting them. at the bottom of the ICP one put "Welcome To The Carnival" in some kinda creep scary font.

no rush on em, but i do request you have them done before christmas 2013, if thats possible lol

i come to you for i a sig request, i want a sig that is like two worlds clashing, a TNA World and a WCW World each side should have a couple top stars
for WCW Sugested Stars: DDP, Goldberg, Ric Flair, Savage and feel free to add or take away stars if you wish, im not too picky
for TNA Suguested Stars:AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Abyss and once again you can feel free to add on or take away if desired
and in text it should say Competitions good for buisness
you would be doing me a huge favor if you could get to this, im not in a rush. get to it whenever you can. and Thanks again :)

ATTENTION: TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT REQUESTED A SIG, I AM GOING TO BE BACK AT MY COMPUTER ON TEUSDAY, I AM IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ANY PHOTOSHOP, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

yo i want a sig with jackson andrews i dosent matter what color and stuff, i just want something showing him and has his name.

Holla holla guys I am back from my amazing trip to the islands, I had no Photoshop for a few days, So all your requests will be up soon... and Stinger, Yes I am joining.

I'm looking for a new Sons of Anarchy sig. I don't know if you watch the show or not, but I'm looking for something with all the main characters, Ie- the sig I just threw together below. Prerferably black and white with some old west style lettering that just says Sons of Anarchy. I'll let you take it from there, thanks man.

Hey Diablo, 1st time on a request.

Could I get a sig with two images of Jericho, one with long hair on the left, and short hair on the right.
In the middle, could you have images of every different title he's won, with the words "The Best In The World At What He Does" at the top.

Thanks in advance man.

here you go:
BEST1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back