Status
Not open for further replies.

LMaruko

OH MY GOD!! STONE COLD STUNNER!!
Hello all.

I'm not quite sure if this goes here in this forum, but I did have a question (mainly aimed at the mods, but for anyone else here who does know about it).

For reputation and/or infractions for the forum site, there are little markers (green, blue, purple, yellow, red, etc.) next to someone's name. What do they mean and represent?

Thank you for answering my question!

Those markers are your rep. Green means you have positive - people think you're a good poster. Red means negative - someone doesn't like the way you post. The grey/purple is neutral. You have 0 rep points so no one knows your talents.

Hello all.

I'm not quite sure if this goes here in this forum, but I did have a question (mainly aimed at the mods, but for anyone else here who does know about it).

For reputation and/or infractions for the forum site, there are little markers (green, blue, purple, yellow, red, etc.) next to someone's name. What do they mean and represent?

Thank you for answering my question!

Green - Positive reputation. This is good
Blue/Grey - Neutral reputation. Don't know if you are a good poster or not.
Red: Negative reputation. You want to avoid this.

Infractions:

Yellow: Warning. Doesn't not count as a point, rather as a gentle reminder not to break rules.

Red: Infraction. Use the newly posted Rules thread to see how Infractions work.

Hopefully between HBK-aholic and myself, your question is answered.

Well actually, throughout my years of posting on vBulletin boards, I've found that the grey rep bar represents a positive vote from a user that does not have many rep points.

The more rep a user has, the more rep points you get when they rep you, but the repping user has to have attained a certain amount of rep points themselves before their reps become "green" and as such allot you more rep points. I don't really know how many rep points you've gotta have until the rep you give to others become "green" and as such gives points to the repped user though.

Here, let me demonstrate. I'll rep your post. Please tell me if it was a green rep or not. This will confirm what I said.

(Goddamn, that's a lot of "reps" in one post.)

I've got a question about rep as well. Could someone give me how many points you need for each rep bar?

How many for one light green, how many for two light green etc.

I've got a question about rep as well. Could someone give me how many points you need for each rep bar?

How many for one light green, how many for two light green etc.

You need 100 points for a normal green bar and after 5 bars it's 200 points for every light green bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back