Remove my account please.

I thought you were on our side lee :suspic:

There's a difference between having a go at someone for totally missing the point in christianity but when you get to the acual ripping christians (which there are plenty of on this forum) it defeats the object.

There's a difference between having a go at someone for totally missing the point in christianity but when you get to the acual ripping christians (which there are plenty of on this forum) it defeats the object.

I apoligise if i insulted any christians but that was not my intent at all. I was having a go at him and him only. Ill be more specific with my posts in future.

It's a girl, actually.

What happened was she made like fifty different accounts (CanadianFan, CenaFan, WWEFan_100, and others) and especially as CanadianFan was exactly like you see in this thread, total asshole who talked in circles all the time. Eventually she tried to debate religion in the Cigar Lounge, bitched when she got defeated, and was thrown in here because of her alts.

Oh my God, I want a slice of this pie.

I've been reading this thread for the past 30 minutes and I'm still laughing my ass off. It's amazing how ignorant people can be. I've seen it said on here before: NOBODY is holding a gun to your head. Nobody is forcing you to be here. You're still here because we love listening to trolls letting out their legendary cries. You know what shall be done, and you did it for 10 months, so just stay off of this "God-forsaken" forum.

You're a towel.

What are you going to do if Vbulliten (Sorry for Spelling) Ignores you? Are you going to call the cops?
if so what are you going to say "A bunch of people on the internet don't agree with me"....Yeah they are gonna care alot...

I've been reading this thread for the past 30 minutes and I'm still laughing my ass off. It's amazing how ignorant people can be. I've seen it said on here before: NOBODY is holding a gun to your head. Nobody is forcing you to be here. You're still here because we love listening to trolls letting out their legendary cries. You know what shall be done, and you did it for 10 months, so just stay off of this "God-forsaken" forum.

You're a towel.

You're a towel.

How dare you, good sir!

I 100% believe her claim that Dave is forcing her to post here against her will.

Nobody can be this persistant and believe to be wrong. If this was just a game for her, she would have given up long ago.

Dave, I'm on to you. And as soon as I find out what part of Canada she resides in, I will contact the proper authorities and Canadian Justice will be served.

trishbb21.jpg
rcmp.jpg

How dare you, good sir!

I 100% believe her claim that Dave is forcing her to post here against her will.

Nobody can be this persistant and believe to be wrong. If this was just a game for her, she would have given up long ago.

Dave, I'm on to you. And as soon as I find out what part of Canada she resides in, I will contact the proper authorities and Canadian Justice will be served.

trishbb21.jpg

225271_10150252963375993_581795992_9149890_4419989_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back