Please delete my account

this could be the most correct thing I have ever seen in my fucking life.

Maybe the first part of his statement but certainly not the second.

And thanks but let's just leave it be. It's really not worth it. It's never going to change so I'm forced to adapt.

this could be the most correct thing I have ever seen in my fucking life.

Doc, quit fucking with D Man every chance you get. You manage to fuck with him on situations he isnt even involved with. Its blatantly obvious, and im not the only one who has noticed it.

It's gotta be love, right??

It is though. He does it, then you mention something about sexual exlpoits and age back to him. I could set my fucking watch (that I dont own?) to it.

Much less now though, he gets away with it 7 times out of 10

Doc....you hate everyone over 25?, bu....but I thought we were such good pals and what not...

u4fe588-Sad_Kitty.jpg

BUT SOMEONE MUST OFFER THE DANCE FIRST

or something.

Doc starts it. Regularly. He pokes at D-Man in situations he isnt even involved in "Why are you being such a bitch, what have you been hanging around Dman too much etc etc"

Not necessary, no one else on staff does that to one another, he shouldnt either.

Doc and D are two of my favorite posters to talk shit to because they both take it well (hehe) so it's odd to see them bicker like a bunch of losers on a professional wrestling forum.

I forgot this was a 17 year old kid leaving the forum because of a joke that was blown way out of poportion thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back