Please delete my account

Yes. Unless yoru GF has a cool shirt then I am jealous of that too.

clay+davis.jpg

Does that havre the double meaning that Reptar ate Jesus? I couldn't wear that to church sadly.

Not sure if you are still reading but I just wanted to say that you seem like a nice kid. This forum may not be the best place for you. You and your girlfriend are lucky to have one another and no one should disrespect either of you.

I am sure there are better things and places where you can spend your time and still get the most out of being a wrestling fan. if it means anything to you, I won't think any less of you if you decide to stay or go. Either way best of luck.

Btw, did you ever go back for that shady sounding job training?

Not sure if you are still reading but I just wanted to say that you seem like a nice kid. This forum may not be the best place for you. You and your girlfriend are lucky to have one another and no one should disrespect either of you.

I am sure there are better things and places where you can spend your time and still get the most out of being a wrestling fan. if it means anything to you, I won't think any less of you if you decide to stay or go. Either way best of luck.

Btw, did you ever go back for that shady sounding job training?

What, are you new here? We're so past Wolfdemon. Current topics include Reptar, British idioms, and potent potables.

*blurb of advice for Wolfdemon because I think I'm important on the internet and think he'll be awestruck with my insight*

You know what, I give Nate credit. A lot of people jumped on him yesterday and he apologised. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...how that hasn't come up yet I'm not sure.

I have tried to enjoy this site for 2 years now. I was hounded once and left for awhile and tried to ponder to the smarky people on this website. Though I know wrestling is hot on debates and insults I see that the comments towards my sick girlfriend are very ill fitting. I would really appreciate it if the mods would delete my account because I am done with this site. I'd like to thank Doc for being the only guy on this site to actually be nice to me. Goodbye Wrestlezone Forums.

Why should we have to do extra work because YOU choose not to be here? Just don't sign in anymore, dumbass.

PS - Grow up.

Let me prepare the popcorn for this...

Not even worth it

Doc: RAAAAH I HATE YOU D-MAN
D-Man: RAAAAH YOU ARE A VIRGIN
Doc: RAAAAH MORE FIGHTING
D-Man: RAAAH YOU ARE 19
Doc: RAAAH EVEN THOUGH I AM 19, THAT IS STILL AN INSULT
D-Man: RAAAH I HATE EVERYONE UNDER 30
Doc: RAAAH I HATE EVERYONE OVER 25
D-Man: RAAAH
Doc: RAAAH

Then they both cry about it in the board room or something.

Not even worth it

The boldfaced stuff was the only thing you got right.

Not even worth it

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The boldfaced stuff was the only thing you got right.

So Doc doesn't randomly provoke fights with you for little to no reason whatsoever, and you don't respond by compensating for your own immaturity by mentioning your and everyone else's age at every chance you get?

Alright then. A guy's wrong when he's wrong.

So Doc doesn't randomly provoke fights with you for little to no reason whatsoever, and you don't respond by compensating for your own immaturity by mentioning your and everyone else's age at every chance you get?

Glad you admit it freely.

They post penis pics to each other in the board room.

Just sayin.

this could be the most correct thing I have ever seen in my fucking life.

Doc, quit fucking with D Man every chance you get. You manage to fuck with him on situations he isnt even involved with. Its blatantly obvious, and im not the only one who has noticed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back