Remove my account please.

Is that your excuse for everything> The only ones acting like trolls are you guys. I'm not a troll. I just want my account removed now if you want to be at a site who hates christians and catholics that your choice but I shouldn't be forced to remain on here.

churchsign1.jpg

No actually, there's a site where I can report these sites. You want me gone remove my account, not that hard to do and i'm waiting for a email from them. Why you making this so difficult? just remove my account and it's as simple as that. That's not true actually, if you abuse your members, you can be in serious shit.

Firstly, no one is forcing you to stay here. What would it mean to you to just stop posting and not come back? You are not associated with the account any more and you don't have to be here.

Secondly, no matter who you report us to, you will get no joy from them. This is a PRIVATELY OWNED FORUM and no one can tell us what to do.

Thirdly, we are not abusing our members. The Prison and name changes are two powers that are granted to Admins and they are using their powers to effect. That is a power given to them by vbulletin. So, you have no recourse. You are stuck here until we let you go and that is that.

Finally, as to why we are keeping you here. Maybe it is because we think it is pretty funny. At least I do.

Firstly, no one is forcing you to stay here. What would it mean to you to just stop posting and not come back? You are not associated with the account any more and you don't have to be here.

Secondly, no matter who you report us to, you will get no joy from them. This is a PRIVATELY OWNED FORUM and no one can tell us what to do.

Thirdly, we are not abusing our members. The Prison and name changes are two powers that are granted to Admins and they are using their powers to effect. That is a power given to them by vbulletin. So, you have no recourse. You are stuck here until we let you go and that is that.

Finally, as to why we are keeping you here. Maybe it is because we think it is pretty funny. At least I do.

If your not forcing me to be here, then remove my fucking account.

It's not privately own you idiot. VBulletin is a forum that any one can use. Even I can create a forum, but even if you abuse your term of use you still can e shut down.

Anyone who creates a vbulletin forum agrees to a term of use which you guys are breaking.

Funny? Nah, childlish. I think you need to get a life and find more things to do with your time then degrading people you don't know.

07-29-2010, 06:18 PM

That was your last post before this thread was created. In those 10 months or so no-one cared about you, no-one mentioned you, no-one associated you with this site. Heres an idea, do that again

Don't tell me what to do when posters get abused on here

It's not abuse, it's punishment, perhaps had you followed the fucking rules you wouldn't be in this mess right now

and accounts wont be removed when asked. People should not be forced to have a account on here

You're not forced to have an account here, you signed up and created an account of your own free will, and you can leave the site when ever you want of your own free will, nobody is forcing you to stay

and you want to talk about me using God name in vain, the admins here abuse there powers and don't respect people religions

Umm.. A- You did use the lords name in vain

B-The admins don't abuse there power at all, you broke the rules & were put in prision for it, you deserve no respect on this forum until you grow the fuck up and learn how to be a productive member of this forum, also stop taking shit so seriously

and think it's funny to attack others but when people get on them they cry and change people's profiles because it makes them look tough when it just makes them look like cowards.

You were a whinely bitch who broke rules, had you not been a whinely bithc who broke rules you would be in your current predicament, you don't like it here then fuck off, no one is keeping you here, and why would the delete you account?, so you could just make a new one... that would be stupid on their part

Don't talk to me about using GOd name in vain when your on a site who degrades everyone who believes in something they don't.

:lmao: First off they don't degrade everyone just you, and only cause your being a bitch, and I'm pretty sure both mods are Christian (not positive), secondly I'm sorry I don't get offended when people make fun of big invisible men living in the clouds

In summation you don't like it here that's cool you can feel free to run back to the Wesboro Baptist Church and hang out with your buddies in the the Phelps family:thumbup:

So he HAS been here a while.

Yes, I do have a sick sense of humour, but this is fucking hilarious nonetheless.

To cap that off, I agree with Kip.

No actually, there's a site where I can report these sites. You want me gone remove my account, not that hard to do and i'm waiting for a email from them. Why you making this so difficult? just remove my account and it's as simple as that. That's not true actually, if you abuse your members, you can be in serious shit.

No. Actually there's a site where I can report sites like this. If you want me gone, remove my acount, it's not that hard to do. I'm waiting for an email from them (vBulletin). Why are you making this so difficult? It's as simple as removing my account.

If you abuse your members, you can be in serious trouble.

There you go, all fixed for you.

PS. Don't forget to post the email you get from vBulliten here so we know you're being serious.

07-29-2010, 06:18 PM

That was your last post before this thread was created. In those 10 months or so no-one cared about you, no-one mentioned you, no-one associated you with this site. Heres an idea, do that again

That's right an di got a email and I want my account removed. Not that hard to do really. Admins should not force people to have there account on here if they don't want it to be. There's a privacy issue being in stake here.

Justinsane

You can make all the excuses you want for these admins. But I was degraded just because i'm a firm believer of my opinions and views. I could give a rats ass what you people think of me, but I want my account removed and like I said it's not privately owned any forum who signs up for one has a term of use they all have to follow.

That's right an di got a email and I want my account removed. Not that hard to do really. Admins should not force people to have there account on here if they don't want it to be. There's a privacy issue being in stake here.

Im pretty sure the Mods aren't commiting identity fraud (who'd want to be you anyway?) and if you dont want to recieve emails mark them as spam or turn them off in your user settings.

Finally, someone that hates Christians as much as I do and has the beliefs strong enough to put it in their user name. I hope Jesus reads this and leaves us alone instead of bothering to come back.

Remove your account?

lolno.

If you want me here, just say so. You dont' really want me gone then. You actually want me here. you like drama more then anyone else. You think its funny forcing people to remain at a site. It must be tough abusing people behind your computer screen huh?

Mr.Tough guy here. Can't take the heat when ti comes to him.

Dave, is The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button really THAT good?

Yeah, man! It was damn awesome!

I had it on DVD for a couple of years now and never got around to watching it. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to watch it and it was incredible. Brad Pitt was awesome in it and the story was amazing.

You should watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back