RAW Talent HQ

I could probably reach 2k in 2 hours if I wrote really short posts that was within the boundaries of non spam.

Apart from bad grammar, that can be considered as a legit post. There is an opinion as well as a reason supporting the opinion. I believe Lee said it was okay-dokie.

Well seeing as to reach a high post-count (I would have to post over 450 posts after all) to achieve the wanted 2k I would have to copy paste that phrase into threads that has nothing to do with John Cena. And it would be considered spam.

Who said anything about posting in threads that have nothing to do with John Cena? Considering you said that you'd have to bump threads (which I'm assuming is allowed), why not go through every Cena-related thread or anything that mentions Cena and copy&paste it?

Because while this forum has quite a handful of threads I seriously doubt that there's gonna be over 450 John Cena related threads. Much less in the active part of the forum. I would assume a decent handful has been archived by now.

With all this arguing back and forth, you're wasting valuable posting time. That and you've cornered me to use pointless and flawed points.

I think I may be being demoted to the B-Team. I haven't been the draw I should have, I think need to go to Smackdown and work on my trade.

I just can't get into these threads.It's like most of these guys have the same mind and all the threads sound the same. "X as Champion" "Randy Orton/John Cena Heel Turn" "Nexus this,Nexus that" Let alone me not having a creative enough mind to come up with something decent to talk about :disappointed:

Nate's not going anywhere. LJL, if he cares, is being demoted.

Scotty is up.

Decisions made.

:shrug:

You're up. I am sure Doc will make you a sig at some point.

I've been released and am floating around in the Indy scene. I think some people are jealous.

I was just watching an awesome custom Daniel Bryan titantron on Youtube :(

I can't wait until he returns.

So who is Scotty going to be now?

Please. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR WWE, STALE WRESTLING!! RING OF HONOR IS REAL WRESTLING, NO PG. GARSH!

I'm so lonely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back