RAW Talent HQ

Edge is awesome!

Plus, you are talking about mediocrity to a guy with a Mark Henry signature...

:lmao:

Edge is OK. I don't mind him. I just like all the other main eventers better.

You know what RAW talent needs? A wild card. Like me. The people's poster. A poster not afraid to tell any moderate to go fuck themselves and suck on my nuts no homo. So I announce I am the newest member of RAW Talent.

You know what RAW talent needs? A wild card. Like me. The people's poster. A poster not afraid to tell any moderate to go fuck themselves and suck on my nuts no homo. So I announce I am the newest member of RAW Talent.

Just...No.

Shout to my dude's in Rikers. Why don't you shut the fuck up about prison. Something you know shit about.

THIS *****...:lmao:

I would love to be eve if y'all feel like holdin on to her until i get to comedy jobber level:blush:

I have such a busy day today, so I wont get a lot of posting done until tonight after 10. Sucks to be be.

RAW talent gets the job done no matter what the issue, Dave. I want to see you break the 2,000 post barrier by 12pm.

I think it'd be doable. But he'd have to post in quite a lot of threads. Short replies to save time. As well as bumping old threads.

Australian Time, Ferbz. He has roughly two hours. I've got more chance of becoming a Mayhem champion by that time... oh wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back