RAW Talent HQ

I love that avatar!

I am going to maybe do quite a few submissions if we get another go at them. I only done one last year and it was shit.

Oh! I will! That will definitely be done. I have already made a Pride, a Brock Lesnar one and another one that I can't remember but I might do some request bearer the time.

I have an avatar that TM made with the WZ logo in the background and Chris Jericho standing with the WCW and WWF championship (Undisputed champion).

There's no direct hate towards TNA. At least not from my point. I post in the TNA section just as well and watch TNA occasionally. I just prefer watching WWE.

We just like WWE better. TNA has some good things, like Anderson and Angle, but there's a ton of bad. In TNA, the bad overshadows the good. Right now in WWE it's the other way around.

Doc only changed mine on the precedent that I was the only one. Which makes sense because it's my stable and it reduces the workload for Doc. He was worried that people would want to change and I gave him assurances that no one would be allowed to. Yes, it's one rule for me and another for others...

Too bad.

Also, your PM was fucking hilarious BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back