RAW Talent HQ

Why thank you. Of course, I made it before I knew to turn off anti-aliasing when using that font, but oh well. Still looks good.

Guys.... I'm worried I've defected :(

We all know I'm more of an old school guy. Simply put, writing about the WWE isn't as fun as writing about the Old School.

Thus.... I think I'm moving off to my own stable...

Or perhaps you can be an offshoot of us...

WWE_Logos12.png

Hmmm...

You can't leave us Tenta. If you do, I may have to hunt you down and kill you.

If we can't have you, no one will.

:)

Yeah, Baby!!!!!!!! Doc, this shiny gold sig is damn frickin nice.

Dave.... I openly accept your stalking. Sometimes your breathing down my neck soothes me to sleep

Yeah, Baby!!!!!!!! Doc, this shiny gold sig is damn frickin nice.

Dave.... I openly accept your stalking. Sometimes your breathing down my neck soothes me to sleep

Pssst!

I's too big.

Yeah I just realized that. Let me resize it for you.

Just add a "-1" to the filename, before the .png, and it should be fine.

It was only like 8 pixels or something it wasn't that bad. It just looked massive.

The resized URL is http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/The-Freaking-Doctor/WWE_Logos12-1.png

Well of course we're talking legends, mate. Why shouldn't it have a larger sig? :lmao:

That is a very good point. You should lobby for it.

I would join you but this stable is far superior and at least I know what I am talking about when I do post :lmao:

I only know some old school things. My wrestling specialty is definitely the WWE section. I love learning about old school happenings though, so I often drop by that section.

Oh that's fine.

Very well. One more day of work than vacation in West Virginia. And then as soon as Vacation ends I go to camp as a counselor. July is looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back