• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Fuck yes it's better than seeing a good feud begin/continue, mainly because there AREN'T ANY good feuds going on right now on RAW. Not one.

I'd much rather see that sketch than another fucking Chavo-Hornswoggle match, you?

Fail. Millions and millions of people have been in the military, it doesn't exactly require talent. Winning an Emmy, let alone three, is a bigger accomplishment than anything you've ever done. So I'd stop talking. Your military services means nothing to me.

True, there aren't, but how can one begin if they take away TV time for stuff like this? I get that they have the rest of the show, but between all the time they spend on recapping last week/boring Orton promo/boring HHH promo/Jericho & Show/Hornswoggle-Chavo match #15, there's not alot of time left.

To each their own on that last comment, but just keep on telling yourself that when you look at the flag and enjoy your freedoms. But I'm sure I'll get some smartass "I don't give a shit" comment as a response, so I'll sit back and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back