• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

You are the epitome of idiot that the WWE is trying to cater to right now.

Yea some no-name annoying ass prick who keeps on barking like a dog, running around like a 'tard, and yelling incoherently is what I hope for when I turn on a wrestling show.

Who the fuck are you? Oh wait, we don't care. Fuck off.

Both of these guys have more talent in their pinkies than you could dream to muster up in your entire life.

3 Emmys, Starring in the #1 R-rated Comedy EVER > Whatever the fuck you do

You are the epitome of idiot that the WWE is trying to cater to right now.

Yea some no-name annoying ass prick who keeps on barking like a dog, running around like a 'tard, and yelling incoherently is what I hope for when I turn on a wrestling show.

How is the Asian yelling when Miz starts speaking any different than when Ric Flair Woooos or when Steve Austin yells "WHAT?!" every time a person starts speaking near them? That's right. It's not.

So only The Miz has to be banned if he loses, not Cena?

I guess Miz will be getting some help for the win then.

How come Miz is the only one that has something to lose? Shouldn't it be a loser leaves Raw match for Cena as well.

...What the FUCK? I just posted, and it disappeared off the face of the Earth. KB is that you again?!

Like I attempted to say, ROFL at all of you haters. This shit is better than 99.9% of the segments we've seen this year. You guys couldn't be pleased if Hogan, Austin, the Rock, and Bret Hart had a fatal four way tonight.

So let me make sure I'm following you. Seeing some actor who didn't even know the name of the upcoming pay per view being followed around by some annoying no-name actor who is like a 5 year old on a sugar rush is better than seeing a wrestling match or a good feud begin/continue. Yea, sounds like I just can't be pleased huh...........

Miz is gonna some how win tonight.

atleast I hope so. Who cares if he cheats to win as long as he wins I'm happy.

Wait if its a lumberjack match and someone helps him is that really cheating.

I'm still marking out over the black man who was holding a John Cena sign. He basically proved every post about Cena that starts "Only kids and lonely white girls like him" wrong.

..Oh. and Cena was good in that opening promo. Piven and Dr. Chan or whatever his name was were at least trying. Piven only made those mistakes he did because of nerves, I'm sure. He's supposed to be a fan of the WWE, isn't he?

Yup, this is already the most annoying WWE Raw I have ever seen.

That Asian Pimp was so annoying that I could have beat him to death with his pimpstick.

How the fuck do you change the number of posts per page? I'm tired of clicking a new page every 5 minutes and missing posts that the clocks fuck up.

So let me make sure I'm following you. Seeing some actor who didn't even know the name of the upcoming pay per view being followed around by some annoying no-name actor who is like a 5 year old on a sugar rush is better than seeing a wrestling match or a good feud begin/continue. Yea, sounds like I just can't be pleased huh...........

Have you ever made a mistake? Ever? Or better yet, have you ever spoken in front of a sold out crowd of thousands? If you have, and you didn't make one single, solitary mistake then by all means. Deride him. But if you haven't, then you have no room to speak.

Lighten up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back