Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Yeah. That asian dude is freaking me out.

...and was that a tall black man I saw holding a John Cena sign? Kinda spits in the "Child and middle-aged girl" fan stereotype, I would wager.

lol "you got burnt! you got burnt!" Ken and Piven are win.

You are the epitome of idiot that the WWE is trying to cater to right now.

Yea some no-name annoying ass prick who keeps on barking like a dog, running around like a 'tard, and yelling incoherently is what I hope for when I turn on a wrestling show.

rofl, so they bury Miz in the ring, and now the mic. Congrats on yet another fail WWE creative. You truly are pathetic.

...What the FUCK? I just posted, and it disappeared off the face of the Earth. KB is that you again?!

Like I attempted to say, ROFL at all of you haters. This shit is better than 99.9% of the segments we've seen this year. You guys couldn't be pleased if Hogan, Austin, the Rock, and Bret Hart had a fatal four way tonight.

You can't argue that the beginning wasn't strained. But it's expected to be strained. You can't expect the crowd to be hanging on Piven's every word...he's never been on Raw before. Ever.

Piven just called Summerslam Summerfest. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No Parking Lot Brawl but close...Lumberjack Match.

LOL "Summerfest"

DAAAAAMN! On national TV, no less.

Yea some no-name annoying ass prick who keeps on barking like a dog, running around like a 'tard, and yelling incoherently is what I hope for when I turn on a wrestling show.

Unnecessary. Steve is the shit.

Lumberjack? I like it so far.

It's Lord Sidious' evil twin!

Miz is going to win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back