• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Who the fuck are you? Oh wait, we don't care. Fuck off.

Both of these guys have more talent in their pinkies than you could dream to muster up in your entire life.

3 Emmys, Starring in the #1 R-rated Comedy EVER > Whatever the fuck you do

Serving in the military>Emmys (at least for me).

But thanks for bringing the laughs by trying to take a personal shot at me. For someone who has been shot at more times than you ever will in 10 lifetimes, you acting like Billy E-badass in front of all your e-friends is as impressive as my last shit.

Is that a reaction I hear for Bourne?!?!

My god, Norcs and myself were right. Maybe KB was in the Norcal thread saying the same thing we were. I'm unsure. Either way, that win against Swagger has immediately brought Bourne up from almost no reaction to at least a marginal pop. At least it's better than what he's been getting.

Swagger needs a new ring entrance gimmick when he gets to the end of the ramp. Two push-ups doesn't exactly strike fear in anyone.

Have you ever made a mistake? Ever? Or better yet, have you ever spoken in front of a sold out crowd of thousands? If you have, and you didn't make one single, solitary mistake then by all means. Deride him. But if you haven't, then you have no room to speak.

Lighten up there big guy, just making a joke.

But thanks for bringing the laughs by trying to take a personal shot at me. For someone who has been shot at more times than you ever will in 10 lifetimes, you acting like Billy E-badass in front of all your e-friends is as impressive as my last shit.

My dad serves in the military.
He isn't a cunt.
Youshould be more like my dad.

OH SHIT Swagger Vader Bomb!

He's acting like a Billy E-Badass? How about the dude who immediately starts throwing his military experience around like that means he can start being derisive towards anyone he wants? Yeah. Go ahead and hate on Piven for messing up while performing in front of thousands and thousands of people. But don't use your supposed military career as an excuse for you to do so.

What else would I expect X? How about someone that doesn't run around making stupid noises and using jokes that weren't funny when I heard them in 6th grade? Piven was fine I guess, but DAMN the other guy was annoying.

Ooooh shit. Swagger gets heat, and MVP gets some face "I just saved the cool kid!" reaction. and Bourne...he'll survive. People seem to love faces more when they get completely decimated by a dominant heel.

Swagger needs a new ring entrance gimmick when he gets to the end of the ramp. Two push-ups doesn't exactly strike fear in anyone.

Even though it's already been used, jumping on to the apron from the floor would fit him better.

So let me make sure I'm following you. Seeing some actor who didn't even know the name of the upcoming pay per view being followed around by some annoying no-name actor who is like a 5 year old on a sugar rush is better than seeing a wrestling match or a good feud begin/continue. Yea, sounds like I just can't be pleased huh...........

Fuck yes it's better than seeing a good feud begin/continue, mainly because there AREN'T ANY good feuds going on right now on RAW. Not one.

I'd much rather see that sketch than another fucking Chavo-Hornswoggle match, you?

Fail. Millions and millions of people have been in the military, it doesn't exactly require talent. Winning an Emmy, let alone three, is a bigger accomplishment than anything you've ever done. So I'd stop talking. Your military services means nothing to me.

:lmao:

Like I give TWO SHITS about how many times you've been "shot at". Good, I don't really give a fuck. I've been shot at as well, should I go brag to everyone about that?

Considering your name is fucking boobs magee, I'll take your opinion about as seriously as that of a ******ed infant.

He's acting like a Billy E-Badass? How about the dude who immediately starts throwing his military experience around like that means he can start being derisive towards anyone he wants? Yeah. Go ahead and hate on Piven for messing up while performing in front of thousands and thousands of people. But don't use your supposed military career as an excuse for you to do so.

Go back and take a look at what he said, followed by my response, maybe you can wrap your head around why I mentioned it. Just in case, though, I'll spell it out.

He said that winning a bunch of emmys is better than whatever the fuck I do, I merely was saying I disagree. Think for a sec.

Once again, I was joking about Piven's goof. Dayum some of you guys can act like dirty ***** just because someone may disagree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back