• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

To each their own on that last comment, but just keep on telling yourself that when you look at the flag and enjoy your freedoms. But I'm sure I'll get some smartass "I don't give a shit" comment as a response, so I'll sit back and relax.

Your military service might impress me if our country had been in any legitimate danger for the last 65 years. We haven't. You aren't protecting our freedoms, they aren't in any danger. More power to you for joining the military, but it doesn't impress me in the least bit.

Go back and take a look at what he said, followed by my response, maybe you can wrap your head around why I mentioned it. Just in case, though, I'll spell it out.

Oh geez. Someone named Boobs Magee is about to school me. I'll kindly sit here and listen to him explain why his military experience means he can demean a superstar for a few screw-ups on Live television.

He said that winning a bunch of emmys is better than whatever the fuck I do, I merely was saying I disagree. Think for a sec.

I think a lot. I'm rather known around these parts as being the man who thinks about wrestling, philosophy, politics, and anything else you can think about. It doesn't change the fact that you used your military experience as a reason to hate.

Once again, I was joking about Piven's goof.

You were joking? Sounded pretty derisive to me. Is someone backpedaling?

Dayum some of you guys can act like dirty *****

How does a dirty cunt act? I would think it would smell, and be rather uncomfortable for the woman who possesses the dirty cunt. I never knew they were autonomous though.

just because someone may disagree with you.

Don't say shit on a debate forum if you don't expect someone to take exception, and tell you about that exception. Oh, and don't then try to squash all argument by saying "I'm in the military!" because that doesn't work. I respect what the military does for me, because without them I would have to be the one with a gun. But that doesn't mean you can run around hating on a celebrity for fucking up in front of thousands of people on Live television, or acting holier than thou just because you signed up for service.

They either suddenly really like the Divas, or they want me to gawk at Gail Kim every Monday. I'm not complaining.

That's weird. During the commercial they changed from Mickie's music to Kim's music.

They should get Tucker Max to Guest Host Raw.

Now THAT would be funny shit. And he's got a movie coming too

Twice he's said "Smart, Sexy, and Powerful."

Three times, with King.

I'm taking a shot every time I hear them say it.. Epic drinking game.

Who chooses these guest hosts? If all these "mainstream" celebrities can do it with their already busy schedule, why can't Dwayne Johnson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back