• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Gail is definitely going to be turning heel in this match.

The Goods has Tony Hale in it. Therefore, it will be impossible for it to suck.

Mickie is still the sexiest diva in the WWE. FACT.

Go back and take a look at what he said, followed by my response, maybe you can wrap your head around why I mentioned it.
the fact that Piven won an Emmy?

Just in case, though, I'll spell it out.
do that, gomer!

He said that winning a bunch of emmys is better than whatever the fuck I do, I merely was saying I disagree. Think for a sec.
You called me an idiod for liking the skit? you got boobs magee on your fucking name. you dropped two ranks and 50 IQ points right there.

Once again, I was joking about Piven's goof. Dayum some of you guys can act like dirty ***** just because someone may disagree with you.

We can disagree but do it respectfully. dont call people idiots and throw out the fact that you're in the army and shit when people talk back. That makes you look like a moron, and draws pretty much the wrath of everyone here.

Have a good day! =D

I saw Mickie live years ago in OVW when she was still Alexis Laree. She was so hot in person. And there was some weirdo sitting next to me that kept calling out to her and had all these pictures.

The only problem with Tucker Max would be the PG rating. If you try to clean up Tucker Max, that would be like trying to take the debauchery and tits out of a Motley Crue show in their prime.

Beth is "The most dominant, powerful diva we've ever seen here in the WWE"? Seriously, Cole? I mean.. seriously?

This Raw has 15 minutes before I switch to Obsessed on A&E. Let's see if they can convince me to stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back