• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 5/18/15

4th talking segment for Steph. Jesus fucking Christ.

God, I'm so damn sick and tired of the whole Authority schtick. They're not an effective heel generating storyline. For me, they are a turn off the TV and go to bed storyline. Same old same old for months now. So much positives in the WWE at the moment (oh, and welcome to the WWE Mr. Owens) but it's all being ruined for me by the Authority.

We're getting Rollins vs. Kane aren't we?

giphy.gif

he plays a "heel" because it gets him where he wants to go. he's not awesome. he's smug underhanded and a horrible person. He's a slimy politician. He's so disingenuous which is one of the worst things to be. and now he's got a PPV match without ever being on the main roster. There's no doubt his character is going to squeeze WWE for every dollar and advantage he can get.

He's that guy that makes a little insult, and walks off to let it eat you inside. I hate him.

Oh, so you know him personally then? Awesome.

Seriously though, he's really worked you up hasn't he? Almost like he's good at his job and great at playing a heel. But whatever he's clearly a nasty poopy-butt that's a smelly meany-head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back