RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

Raw looks kind of different visually, like the bumpers and art for it

They need a massive redesign of the logo, they've pretty much had the same one (just added more CGI and added and removed borders and shit) since like 2005-2007

Wouldn't hurt for them to get a new set and even different sets for RAW and Smackdown either

Wish we had the "Yes!" chant when I was in school.

All we said was "What?" like a bunch of deaf little shits.

I did the Rock's "It doesn't matter what your name is" thing to a sub and it got a couple laughs in the class and just a look of indifference from the sub.

I tried the "I'm the ayatollah of rock and rolla" once with a couple of kids that were bugging me because it was "crazy day" at school and I decided to dress weird for it. Anyone one of the upperclassman said something along the lines of "who do you think you are" and I blurted that out. No reaction except one of them saying "He said he's the ayatollah of rock and rolla." Then they walked away.

So no luck with wrestling phrases when I was in school.

It would have been cool to get a yes or no chant going in a class though.

Crazy idea, show the matches and cut to break during Triple H/Steph mic moments. Cole can catch me up on what they said between "# this" and "how to download the app" shit.

Nice to see the "massive" cm punk chants for the second week in a row...

Cm Punk, Cm punk, CM Bryan, Daniel Bryan, Daniel Bryan.

7 on 7 would solve so many of the E's problems. Get 14 people out if the way so the rest of the show can be ads, self hype and Cole/JBL/King grab dick games.

That was a pretty damn good match. The last min was a cool exchange with a sick ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back