Raw LD 11/22 - Cena's out, Beth Phoenix is in, and Cole is still the man.

The Miz is WWE Champion.

The Miz is WWE Champion.

THE MIS IS WWE CHAMPION.

Not Cena, not Barrett, not Orton, not HHH, THE CHICK MAGNET IS WWE CHAMPION.

'm legitimately stunned.

I think he's gonna be a transitional champ. With Nexus after him, and RKO after him....and HHH possibly coming back... his time is short.

Edge's first run was transitional and look where that led.

The fact of the matter is that The Miz has silenced the doubters. He IS the WWE champion! Before JoMo, before Christian, before Wade Barrett. I am still in utter shock.

WWE Raw is about to get a champion with masterful mic skills, great in-ring ability, youth, and tons and tons of charisma. Expect change.

Like someone said earlier, I have to put this among the best RAW's I've seen since I began watching wrestling and I only watched the last hour.

Let this be a lesson to you: NEVER write off a guy that comes in looking like a joke. You never know what could happen.

Miz vs Barrett vs Orton for the WWE Title at TLC. One of the best RAWS in a long time, but so many people was bashing the way WWE booked Survivor Series last night. Unbelievable.

AloeZ.jpg

AloeZ.jpg

AloeZ.jpg

AloeZ.jpg

I love you, new writers.

Two excellent RAWs in a row, and KOTR next week. Amazing.

Kind of funny how Cena told Wade Barrett to not take shortcuts and The Mix exemplifies working hard to get to the top. Perfect mix.

WWE Raw is about to get a champion with masterful mic skills, great in-ring ability, youth, and tons and tons of charisma. Expect change.
John Cena?????? He "retired"

lol. I'm fucking ecstatic right now. I have to go do dishes and take out the trash, but I'm too pumped to do either of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back