Raw goes Cuban LD

I remember long ago when the only thing Cole ever said "vintage" about was Taker's rope walk. Now I laugh every time I hear that word, even when people use it normally unlike Cole.

I love how Cuban didn't even count when the combatants were out of the ring.

And I can't believe it took me this long to realize the irony of Cuban being a ref when he talks smack about the refs in the NBA all the time.

He's doing it because the WWE refs are the only refs worse than NBA refs.

I ask again. Cuban owns the network that shows ROH. Is this bad for ROH? I believe I may be making an ROH thread tonight.

Can someone tell me what the Hell good Mark Cuban is as referee?

He doesn't count when they are outside the ring.

He doesn't ask anyone if they want to "give up".

He can't count when both competitors are down.

they're really desperate for Sheamus to get over tonight aren't they, lets face it he needs to be by Sunday

You assaulted me brutally. I've been seething about this and I am a billionaire who could have you killed if I really wanted to. It's been six years. Rather than do all that, I slapped a hand on a canvas faster than normal.

Take that!

I think they're doing a good job. He needs to absolutely destroy Cena at the end of the show though. We need flaming tables.

My theory: Sheamus wins at TLC and holds it until Jan 4 where Cena wins it back. What better way to draw ratings against TNA than to have Cena wrestle for the world title on Raw?

You assaulted me brutally. I've been seething about this and I am a billionaire who could have you killed if I really wanted to. It's been six years. Rather than do all that, I slapped a hand on a canvas faster than normal.

Take that!

Suspension of disbelief. I was sitting here like, "Fuck yeah Cuban...you got him good!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back