Raw 2/13 Dead Horses Will Be Beaten

Love the fact that the women are main eventing again, but nothing can top that segment Jericho and Owens put on tonight.

I can't help but notice... but Charlotte is going to have a serious wardrobe malfunction one of these days. Those puppies are going to fly out everywhere.

SMH. They just hot shotted Bayley the title for no reason. LOLOL. She shouldn't see that title until at least Summerslam if they're going to do it right.

fa8pqlx3xro44nnaxnuv_400x400.jpeg

I want Roman Reigns to induct Teddy Long just so Teddy can say he must go one on one with da undatakahhh

I'm kind of not understanding the Ba ha ha ha, TNA screws up again. Is it for letting Samoa Joe slip through their fingers? Because he did just about everything in TNA. Was champion, a monster heel, a face, part of a stable or two and had amazing matches with Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, Christopher Daniel's ect ect ect. They probably let him go because there wasn't anything left for him to do in TNA because he'd done it all five times over.

I'm kind of not understanding the Ba ha ha ha, TNA screws up again. Is it for letting Samoa Joe slip through their fingers? Because he did just about everything in TNA. Was champion, a monster heel, a face, part of a stable or two and had amazing matches with Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, Christopher Daniel's ect ect ect. They probably let him go because there wasn't anything left for him to do in TNA because he'd done it all five times over.

Save for winning the title more than just once or being treated as the real star of the company. They had Joe as the unstoppable monster and then it was "Oh never mind. We'll just have more Sting, Angle and Hardy. Now go have a weird face tattoo and be kidnapped by ninjas in a panel van."

Joe won the title in 2008, had a nothing feud with Booker T. and then dropped the title to Sting. After that, he was never really close again and it showed badly.

Charlotte is going to have 5 title reigns with the Women's title in less than a year. The record for title Reigns as women's champion is 7, set by Trish Stratus. Jesus. Christ.

Overall pretty decent show. Roman Reigns continuing his slow turn with the idgaf attitude,JeriKO break up, Bayley and Charlotte puts on an incredible match despite the weak finish. I honestly thought Sasha's whole point was to cheat Charlotte out the title because she couldn't beat her. But I guess that'll be explained. But I was at least expecting her to turn on Bayley. Joe for the third week in a row takes out a Top Babyface. This time in RAW's third biggest male Babyface Sami Zayn. No real complaints except they need to find something for The New Day and fast. But it looks to Me Raw is more on the Road To WrestleMania than SmackDown...And SmackDown is literally headed to WrestleMania now. But maybe I'll see it differently after tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back