Raw 2/13 Dead Horses Will Be Beaten

Right. But that's the gimmick. Like Dashing Cody Rhodes when he had the mask. Basically the same gimmick except Rusev is 1000x more hilarious than Cody ever could be.

That's because Cody Rhodes is, and has always been, pure shit.

Also... completely unrelated... am I the only person that really dug how Curt Hawkins had the audio promo on Mojo during his entrance music last night? I thought that was a cool touch.

Also... completely unrelated... am I the only person that really dug how Curt Hawkins had the audio promo on Mojo during his entrance music last night? I thought that was a cool touch.

As soon as they announced that match I went and cleaned up after dinner.

I'm already pretty meh on main roster Sami, working with Shit Shittler would turn me completely meh.

They have a similar style and the matches would be good. It might be worth seeing.

Oh Jericho, we need to clone him for every wrestling show on the Network.

They have a similar style and the matches would be good. It might be worth seeing.

Oh Jericho, we need to clone him for every wrestling show on the Network.

I don't care about match quality so much, I just want to be entertained, and Shittler has never entertained me, and neither has main roster Sami.

I gotta say... I didn't think this segment would have so much homo-eroticness in it... and it is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back