Raw 2/13 Dead Horses Will Be Beaten

Why you watching it then, just read KB's review afterward. I watch just in case I miss something. Kind of nosy that way.
The festival of friendship thing intrigues me just a bit cuz I feel like even though Goldberg isn't advertised, something has to happen. I might tune out until then though.

Oh God Jericho. "He put it on mannnnnnnnn" LMAO

Well this is a little anticlimatic, Eva Marie had a better entrance.

Oh I never thought of that. All I know is she blended into the backdrop, that was kind of horrible there. She's got to be coming back out, right?

....you're new around here aren't you?

Yeah odds are it's a few weeks of "Emma is coming" and then she comes back as her old character with this never being mentioned again.

1. Joe looks like the most natural star in YEARS.

2. Joe vs. Sami? I can go for that.

3. So HHH is now taking credit for Shawn's comeback and stardom?

4. BAHAHAHAHAHA TNA SCREWED UP SO BADLY WITH JOE THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

So what if Rollins doesn't make it to Mania? That interview almost seems like the seed was planted for Triple H to dispose of Joe like everyone else in the past. But they wouldn't do that so soon to make Joe/Triple H at Mania.

So what if Rollins doesn't make it to Mania? That interview almost seems like the seed was planted for Triple H to dispose of Joe like everyone else in the past. But they wouldn't do that so soon to make Joe/Triple H at Mania.

Word on the street is Seth will be fine.

Every week Rusev is marched out there without a microphone is just a wasted opportunity. Handsome Rusev would catch on like a MF. Let the man talk.

Every week Rusev is marched out there without a microphone is just a wasted opportunity. Handsome Rusev would catch on like a MF. Let the man talk.

Agreed but with the broken nose he's not so handsome right now. Maybe when it heals. They don't even let Lana talk anymore.

Agreed but with the broken nose he's not so handsome right now. Maybe when it heals. They don't even let Lana talk anymore.

Right. But that's the gimmick. Like Dashing Cody Rhodes when he had the mask. Basically the same gimmick except Rusev is 1000x more hilarious than Cody ever could be.

Right. But that's the gimmick. Like Dashing Cody Rhodes when he had the mask. Basically the same gimmick except Rusev is 1000x more hilarious than Cody ever could be.

Works for me but he's fallen so far off the radar now, poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back