• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rap Music

Nah man im just bored and playing i respect all types of music. I just dont see rap as anything special nor do you see metal as anything great. Just remember its opinions that make the world go round lol

ive just ordered ludas from cd wow,and i cant wait.plus i cant wait for nas's new one or jayz's "kingdom come."if thats what its actually called.

yeah,both Jay-Z and Nas' albums should be awesome.

-anyone know when Kanye will be releasing his new one? i heard a while ago it should be out by the end of this year.....maybe mid next?

right heres my fav rappers.
jay z
ludacris
nas
papoose
chamillionaire[packs some heat with that ability to change tempo fast]
lil wayne
the game

I Love The Game and Jay-Z is good also... I say these two are definately at the top!

papoose/magno also chamillionaire and paul wall in there prime was classic when they were together

Im all For the Wu Tang Clan, most Radio friendly rap sounds the same and is about the same type of topics such as money, hoes,cars and clothes. Wu tang is from the streets
Meth
Raekwon
Inspectah Deck
Masta Killa
GFK
RZA
GZA
ODB
Capadonna

9 best rappers out right now

wctonewgitty said:
Im all For the Wu Tang Clan, most Radio friendly rap sounds the same and is about the same type of topics such as money, hoes,cars and clothes. Wu tang is from the streets
Meth
Raekwon
Inspectah Deck
Masta Killa
GFK
RZA
GZA
ODB
Capadonna

9 best rappers out right now

WYLIN! Meth's album is tight though... Rae's hasn't dropped but he's ill...

Inspectah's album had a few hot ones, Masta's was meh... RZA, that's my homie but come on ODB?

Dude, aint never done shit worth while..

Listen to true hip hop!

comin out with some new shit..i hope, bone thugs and harmony are the illest rappers, and thank god eminem is going serious cause lately those stupid songs arnt dat funny..but styll eminem is coming out with some serious shyt... i like that

i think eminem is starting to go serious now..like his songs bakc then were tight his songs now are shit..but styll i think this mahn is starting to get serious..!

Tinman11 said:
i think eminem is starting to go serious now..like his songs bakc then were tight his songs now are shit..but styll i think this mahn is starting to get serious..!
Nah...

Check out his new track with Akon called Shake That... It's horrible.

z-ro but hes only known by people in texas
and if you disagree listen to a few of his songs and you'll realize z-ro is better than rappers such as lil wayne,jay-z,tupac-shakur,lupe fiasco,and ludacris(note that i left diddy out)

Check out his new track with Akon called Shake That... It's horrible.

That song is old? His new song is Eminem - You dont know..

Eminem isnt "horrible".. Hes the best rapping lyricist in the game right now.. Hes better then any other person out right now, Jay Z and everyone else.. The only people that have him beat are Dre, Pac and Biggie..

Eminem-at End Of 07(show Must Go On)
Dre-detox Album In September 07
The Game-doctors Advocate(already Out)
Papoose-already Out
2pac Is Dead Dumbass He Cant Make Any More Cds
Nelly-n.e.l.l.y. Is Coming Out In 07
Jay Zs Is Already Out
Akons Is Already Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics