• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rap Music

kapp said:
So you're saying guys like Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., Wu Tang Clan, Method Man, Redman, Bone Thugs N Harmony, and countless others suck, because they are or were main stream at one point in time? Sorry, if that bothers you, but thats how some people make a living whether "rap fans" like it or not. I know alot of rappers rap about the same thing like you said money, cars, and hoes, but many others don't, even some of the main stream rappers today. I do believe some of the Underground rappers and some rappers that don't get that much exposure are underrated and they should be main stream before some of the people we've seen today.

I never once said 2pac, Biggie, etc. suck. Infact I love Tupac. Probably more than anyone on here. I said the piece of shit rappers you hear now a days on the radio suck. All that stupid dirty south crunk shit is the same damn thing and it is boring and just plain shitty. Rap use to be good. Now it is so damn commercial and pop that is sucks. When I see 13 year old white girls singing Young Joc that obviously tells me something. Today's rap and rappers suck! I can't stand listening to this shit these days and like I said that's my opinion.

I reside in the bay area(san fransisco oakland area)

my favortite rapper is andre nickitina hes is amazing if you got limewire search him up

Rebel-Kliq said:
Rap Is Crap. all They Talk about is Smoking Crack and Fucking Bitches.ill keep to my old school Rock In Roll.

RBA
you'd be very very suprised, actually.

Close between either Jamie Madrox of Twiztid or Tech N9ne, both are extremely enjoyable, but Jamie's lyrics usually own Tech's hand over fist. I love me some Atmosphere too though.

Hi jus' wonderin' if any body knows when these rap albums are or due out....... Ive been waitin' years for Dre's Album to drop....... Tha Game is jus' sick as fuck...... Papoose next big thing in rap period...... And we cant leave out 2Pac's next album....... Anyone know when tha followin' are due...

1. Dr Dre
2. Tha Game
3. Papoose
4. 2Pac
5. Nelly
6. Jay Z(if doin' one)
7. Eminem(if doin' one)
8. Akon(which i did hear is out soon)

jayz is in november i think 24th or 25th and em does have one coming out it was suppose to be a mixtape but now its an album papoose got pushed back so i dont no the dat eof that one either

Ludacris has an album out soon (if it isnt out already).majority of it is pretty good...

November seems to be the time all the good artists are dropping their albums lol I,personally,can't wait for Nas' new one

IM very interested in the Pac album and Dre´s and Em´s as well, please do update..... thnx for the info on the Game´s as well.

all you need is one album its the album of the year from the artist of the year.....LLOYD BANKS - ROTTEN APPLE...in stores OCTOBER 10TH

bigboy789 said:
you obviously dont know shit bout rap ***** what you talking bout dre dont have 50s back game has been dropped from aftermath and is now signed to geffen records why you think thats happened ?? and 50 smacked dat dude that was smashin dre at the music awards to save his ass from a beatin. And games an ok mc but he done been exposed as a fake just watch his change of heart episode and talk to some real *****s from round compton and you ll find out what really going down. and he used to be a stripper watch the rap insider volume 1! As far as the best rappers my favourites are tupac, lloyd banks cuz he is ill with his punchlines and metaphors, biggie, snoop, wu tang clan, jadakiss, styles p tha list goes on.

I'm white ******** not black

and 2pac is one of the best out there but i'm still sticking with the Game.

Oh and for the record Dr.Dre is the reason so many rappers made it to the big leagues

A lot of good rappers are underground.. Which means not on TV like copyright said.. Necro was the man.. He died tho.. I liked d12's underground shit as well... Tupac was great... Biggie as well.. Its sad how there carears ended.

i agree with the person that said rap is shit. But he got it slightly wrong it is the most uninspiring stupid and boring type of music you can get. And practically the only way untalented people can be famous it dont take skill to talk through a song.

You dont have a clue what raps about do you?

It takes talent to make a beat, Just as much as it takes to play guitar.

"Talking" is almost the same thing as Shouting during a song.

Many people are actually inspired by Rap music. Thats why its used in most sporting events.

Last time i checked or well in Australia. They use Hard rock and metal for sports WRESTLING sure as hell uses metal alot more then Rap and Metalingus will get me more amped then Coaches wannabe rap intro. And you need alot more vocal ability to SCREAM then you do to TALK.

Guitar takes year to master a bass beat takes 10 minutes.

Spineshank said:
i agree with the person that said rap is shit. But he got it slightly wrong it is the most uninspiring stupid and boring type of music you can get. And practically the only way untalented people can be famous it dont take skill to talk through a song.

WHAT???
this is where you are wrong. Rap is not just a music itz a way of life. we dont jus say whatever cause it sounds good, we live those lyrics.

Chamillionaire is tha best rapper to get back on topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back