Quit talking so damn close to the mic Mr. Madden

Palange420

Dark Match Jobber
Good evening fellow wrestling fans, this is my first thread, so please take it easy on me. I just watched the first part of this weeks Chair Shot Reality, which included Mark Madden's little weekly rant. I found it very difficult to pay attention to what he was saying because I was trying not to vomit from hearing the disgusting "fat person" noises including the gasping and "mouth noises" that were very audible after every sentence he spoke. Good lord, I mean, go listen to it, truly disgusting. It sounds like a group of lions devouring the dead carcass of an animal they would prey on in the wild. It is bad enough that you have a loser like him (who won't get off his fat ass and do something himself) talking shit about hard working men and women in the industry, but to be subjected to those kind of disgusting noises is just mean. Now don't get me wrong, I love CSR, I love Justin and Josh, they are very funny and have interesting views. I look forward to watching CSR every week. Honestly, I think they could do without the whole Mark Madden portion of the show. Maybe if he would back off of his microphone a few inches it wouldn't be as bad? So, my question to you guys is, 1. Do you agree with me on the "fat people" noises thing? 2. Do you prefer the show with out without the Madden rant?

Well, we can all prefer the show to be without Madden on the show, but, guess what... He pushes the buttons. Especially yours it seems. That's what his articles and segments do. Yes, he you can hear him take deep breathes between his sentences. But, I didn't really notice these awful morbid sounds you mention.

Overall, his stuff is interesting. He has a good point to play across, and he is a sports journalist. Most of those guys will always have something to say, because they are paid to say something. He is an opinionated Journalist. He does a decent job at it, because he has a radio show, and makes some good coin at doing so.

Bill Mahr has a show on HBO. He is a guy with a mastered his craft of pushing buttons. Making people think. Didn't agree with same rant he had the other day about sports, but, it pushed my buttons. Didn't agree with it, but, saw where he was coming from. My friend in the room, got pissed off about it, and started to rant for 5 minutes about it. He had a hard time taking he what Bill had to say. Bill did his job with my friend. As Mark Madden had done his job with others on here.

Great thing about it is... Mark isn't a shock jock. Not every word is toilet humor. He gets the emotions and thoughts going with people. Chair Shot Reality needs that. It brings in e-mails and discussion. More e-mails and discussions, more viewers for the show. Bigger the demographic, the better chance of selling some more ads on the program, more revenue to come in. Chances of better production occurs.

Overall. Yes, I can hear him breathing. No, Chair Shot Reality can use him. Plus he has a better inside scoop with wrestling then most journalists have on this web-site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back