Really Madden? Really?

This thread is SOOOO hilarious right about now.

I don't see how anyone read that column and thought it did not sound fairly spot on ... and at this very moment ... everyone who said he was "stupid" is looking awfully idiotic right now.

You mean the column where he correctly speculated a Hogan heel turn? Where he correctly speculated Hogan and Bischoff would be They? Where he correctly speculated that it would not be compelling?

Yeah.

Enough said I should think.

No, actually it was the article where he speculated a Hogan heel turn before it happened and then criticized the mere thought, which would pretty much, at the time, have been from his own mind. Sure the heel turn happened but, at that time, he was reaching in the air and trying to find something to bitch about. I mean complaining week in and week out about the show that he claims he doesn't watch, Impact, is one thing. But to speculate and then bitch about the speculation is idiotic and moronic. Madden has speculated on a million and one things in TNA, damned near weekly. And because ONE thing actually happened he's now a genius? Fuck no. As I have always said, he is a perfectly good waste of adult onset diabetes and nothing more. He's washed up, out of touch, and pissed because Jarrett liked Jeremy Borash more than it did him. He thought he was a shoe in for a job and is now bitter because he was left at the prom without a date. I could see if he was even across the board, but he is not. He sucks McMahon off every chance he gets and bashes TNA just to spite Jarrett and The Carters for not wanting him. He's a jilted little(morbidly obese) girl who feels like the man she wanted is now the scum of the earth no matter what he does. Plain and simple.

So before you start saying that he's just badmouthing TNA, take a read of some of his columns and point out areas where he's flat out wrong. His job isn't to give TNA Creative Criticism. His job is to be a provocateur, something that many of you haven't quite noticed.

You hit the nail right on the head. Madden's job is to make us laugh and to piss off TNA die hards in a somewhat satirical fashion. Questioning his wrestling logic is like questioning the artistic quality of Jersey Shore, you're looking for something that is not there.

No, actually it was the article where he speculated a Hogan heel turn before it happened and then criticized the mere thought, which would pretty much, at the time, have been from his own mind.

And from plenty of prior examples of similar booking from Bischoff and company. But hey, Madden only actually worked with those guys, while you are just a mark...what would he know?

Sure the heel turn happened but, at that time, he was reaching in the air and trying to find something to bitch about.

Funny, I feel the same way about you and your thread.

I mean complaining week in and week out about the show that he claims he doesn't watch, Impact, is one thing. But to speculate and then bitch about the speculation is idiotic and moronic.

Or insightful and accurate, take your pick.

Madden has speculated on a million and one things in TNA, damned near weekly. And because ONE thing actually happened he's now a genius? Fuck no.

As I see it, this failure on TNA's part is one of many that Madden has predicted. Though, to be fair, anyone with any sense could make the same predictions.

As I have always said, he is a perfectly good waste of adult onset diabetes and nothing more.

Yeah, oh ho ho, yer so clever now. Why try to make valid arguments against the guy when you can just make veiled fat jokes? Oh, that's right, because you'd actually have to have a leg to stand on to do the former.

He's washed up, out of touch, and pissed because Jarrett liked Jeremy Borash more than it did him. He thought he was a shoe in for a job and is now bitter because he was left at the prom without a date. I could see if he was even across the board, but he is not.

Yeah no, he's doing just fine with his career. He's not the one I see getting butt hurt and bitter right now (that would be you).

He sucks McMahon off every chance he gets

Proof that you don't even finish reading anything he writes. He has taken WWE to task plenty of times. Anything else you'd like to be wrong about?

and bashes TNA just to spite Jarrett and The Carters for not wanting him. He's a jilted little(morbidly obese) girl who feels like the man she wanted is now the scum of the earth no matter what he does. Plain and simple.

Why are you so upset about this, amigo? It's a fucking opinion page. You do know that everytime a little mark like you makes a thread like this it's another group of posters who want to know what's going on and click over to his posts, right? So in your effort to hate on him, you only bring him more traffic. In the end, even if I don't see eye to eye with him on a lot of things, I must admit that he certainly knows how to play simple folk like you like a fucking harp.

I agree 100 percent with what crueltoflair said earlier in these posts. Today for the first time ever i read a Madden column and found a good point. His good points are too few and far between though. See the thing that angers me about Madden isn't that he hates TNA. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. What angers me is how he blatantly says stuff he knows isn't even true just so he can rile up so many iwc idiots and fill their brains up with half truths. He makes certain that people love him or hate him, and those who hate him can't understand why and deduce that they hate him because he's a great writer who has engaged them and then start to respect him for telling the truth 'the way it is'. And that's complete bull. He is a genius at taking basic truths and twisting them to suit his agenda: to sway WWE loving smarks missing brain cells to think just like him and fall in love with him and defend his flawed reasoning at every turn.

But there are so many posters on here who, like me and the op, aren't angry at him, jealous nor engaged by what he is saying. He is full of shit, that's simple enough to see and he should be simple enough to ignore. But so many of us Madden haters CANNOT STAND how influential this jackass has become by, like the op said, starting his argument with a piece of questionable truth (gossip) and speculates on it as if it is entire truth and then bitches about what he speculates on. That's what enrages most of us, that there are people on here who lose sight of reality and actually get caught up in all his make believe world of speculating and agree with the skewed logic he builds his argument with. It has nothing to do with him be a great shock writer who riles up the IWC or him being spot on with his predictions. Anybody can be spot on with predictions and rile people up on here, i'm doing it right now and i predict dirtyjose is doing it right now as well. Does that mean either of us should have a job at WZ? Nope.

Bottom line: What enrages Madden haters is how he manipulates truth and twists twistable people around to suit his TNA hating agenda.

Sure, Smark Madden was right about Hogan's heel turn. It happened, he speculated on it a mere 8 hours before it happened. He gets the easy to figure out stuff right every time, and he usually is hailed a genius by the idiots who haven't taken the time out of their busy days scouring anti TNA wz threads to figure it out for themselves. Sure, this time he was right, but I think we all saw the Hogan turn coming so big deal. We all could have written his short piece but it wouldn't make us geniuses. Madden blurted it out as if he was the first on Earth to uncover the mystery..but he wrote this column today and attributed it to Matt Boone just in case he was wrong and looked stupid. Ha! He probably would have deleted it had the Hogan turn not happened!! He'll be back with a post in a day or two for all his disciples in the make believe world inhabited by the internet wrestling community gloating about how much of a genius he is for figuring it all out, when in reality we ALL saw tonight's outcome coming a million miles away. But he'll take credit for spoiling the outcome, he'll take credit for the rating that will barely be up if up at all this coming Impact (and he knows almost nothing will improve the 1.0 rating so he's safe betting against TNA), and all his TNA hating disciples will be here to spread the word of Smark looking for converts.

It's sick really. The pathetic commentary this site will allow just to boost its own ratings (hits). And its sick that such poor argumentation can actually engage so many lovers and haters to post about this poor excuse for a never was and never will be. I think wz needs to bring back Tom Zenk!

DirtyJosé;2507857 said:
The best part about each of these Madden hate threads that pop up every few weeks is that you all are only blindly helping him out with promotion. He's a critic; do you people not understand what that job entails? I love how upset you all get over it. You either care waaaay too much about TNA, or you are consumed with jealousy for the man.

It's an opinion page, people. Each of you getting butt hurt and voicing it here only serve to drive his numbers up. If he hurts your feelings that badly, why not stop reading his articles?

Um no there junior. A "critic" critiques several different things objectively. Madden is a bitter little bitch in that he goes above and beyond the parameters of the title that you seem to throw on him in order to 1. Bash TNA endlessly and 2. blow WWE to spite TNA. By doing this, he is the equivalent of a little (grotesquely obese) high school girl who gets rejected by the tight end of the team and decided to go around speculating that he must be gay and not like girls and blowing the quarterback to try and spite him.

Madden is anything but objective and had his feeling hurt by the fact that he thinks that he is ten times better than Jeremy Borash and yet TNA didn't give enough of a shit to call him to come and join the party. Madden is a hack. He was a hack in WCW and only got a chance on camera because WCW was throwing anything at the wall to see if it would stick at the time. And even then, he wasn't competent enough to last. I mean what kind of moron thinks that if you start screaming "Snotchie Boochie" into the mic week in and week out that it would become the next "Puppies"? Madden, that's who. And that's pretty much him in a nutshell. A hack who has no idea wtf he's talking about. So he guessed ONE thing out of the 50+ that he has speculated on. Now you want to call him a genius? Hell to the no.

I wonder why no one already brought up the fact that maybe Madden read this and then decided, "Oh yeah, I know who They are."

As someone who thinks TNA is better than WWE, don't get me wrong; he makes some valid points about TNA every so often, but it's never a pleasure reading his stuff. He has an arrogance to him that, in my opinion, just doesn't seem deserved.

Also, remember when Mr. Madden said that TNA booked themselves into a corner because of the whole Angle thing? Yeah... genius ideas my duuuuuude.

Um no there junior. A "critic" critiques several different things objectively. Madden is a bitter little bitch in that he goes above and beyond the parameters of the title that you seem to throw on him in order to 1. Bash TNA endlessly and 2. blow WWE to spite TNA. By doing this, he is the equivalent of a little (grotesquely obese) high school girl who gets rejected by the tight end of the team and decided to go around speculating that he must be gay and not like girls and blowing the quarterback to try and spite him.

And to soundly make you look like a fool, I present something you would have read if you weren't such a blind mark:

Mark Madden said:
I am NOT a WWE fan. Grew up in the promotion’s original territory, but never liked it. Formulaic and repetitive, then as now. Hated the Hulkamania era. I’ll never forgive WWE for trying to minimize Ric Flair during his initial run. I’ve respected many WWE performers, but since WCW folded, WWE isn’t giving the people what they want. The people are getting what the McMahon family LIKES. To varying degrees, WWE is a vanity promotion. Lack of competition has made the rot set in.

Madden is anything but objective and had his feeling hurt by the fact that he thinks that he is ten times better than Jeremy Borash and yet TNA didn't give enough of a shit to call him to come and join the party.

Yeah, except he shat on them when they cut Borash for Bubba back in January. Of course, what does it matter if you don't know what the heck you're talking about?

Speaking of which, your assumption that criticism must be objective is hilarious.

A critic is anyone who expresses a value judgement. Informally, criticism is a common aspect of all human expression and need not necessarily imply skilled or accurate expressions of judgement. Critical judgements, good or bad, may be positive (in praise of an object of attention), negative (in dispraise), or balanced (weighing a combination of factors both for and against). Since all criticism must be regarded as having a purpose, a critic may also be definable by his or her specific motivation. At its simplest, and for whatever reason, a critic may have either constructive or destructive intent.

Formally, the word is applied to persons who are publicly accepted in a recognised capacity, such as professional employment, graduation from a course of study, etc., to give critical commentaries in one or any of a number of specific fields of public or private achievement or endeavour. Such domains most commonly include the arts, performance and public service (such as catering) but may extend more widely to pronouncements on moral character, group behaviour, or any activity involving repute in public life, including war, broadcasting, academia, politics, science, etc. Critical judgements in this sense must always entail some degree of subjectivity and are themselves subject to critical analysis.

I know that simple folk love to live in a simple world where everything is dumbed down and padded to protect their simple sensibilities, but here in the grown up world things aren't as perfectly balanced. Again, Madden has a spot on WrestleZone because he draws traffic. People obviously care to read what he produces. Is it shaping the industry? No! People have taken issue with TNA and WWE long before Madden came around. So, again, why does this get under your skin so much? Are you that protective of TNA? Or are you jealous?

Madden is a hack. He was a hack in WCW and only got a chance on camera because WCW was throwing anything at the wall to see if it would stick at the time. And even then, he wasn't competent enough to last. I mean what kind of moron thinks that if you start screaming "Snotchie Boochie" into the mic week in and week out that it would become the next "Puppies"? Madden, that's who. And that's pretty much him in a nutshell. A hack who has no idea wtf he's talking about. So he guessed ONE thing out of the 50+ that he has speculated on. Now you want to call him a genius? Hell to the no.

Ah, I see. I guess we are going to go with "jealous" then. You aren't being very objective with your criticisms, by the way. Now, do you want to try again at making relevant conversation, or would you like to continue embarrassing yourself?

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
And from plenty of prior examples of similar booking from Bischoff and company. But hey, Madden only actually worked with those guys, while you are just a mark...what would he know?

Yeah, he did work with them. And he thought he would be a shoe in to work with them again. They rejected him. And now he's bitter. A mark? Seriously? is your thought process so limited that you used the overused moniker of Mark to try and set the tone? Really? I mean don't you read BEFORE you reply?

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
Funny, I feel the same way about you and your thread.

Really? Because you really don't seem to be reading it. You seem to only be replying to random pieces instead of READING the whole thing and getting the FULL CONTEXT.

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
Or insightful and accurate, take your pick.

Wow, so he gets one out of 50 right? And now you crown him a genius. Very interesting. So I take it that you plan to print out that column and put it into that safe right next to your Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams rookie card and your Transmorphers movie collection huh?

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
As I see it, this failure on TNA's part is one of many that Madden has predicted. Though, to be fair, anyone with any sense could make the same predictions.

Not really. He usually speculates on Impact. Stuff that has already occurred. But hey, why should I ruin the illusion that you seem to have that by writing on what happened yesterday is future prediction. i bet you read the morning newspaper and think that the front page story is what's going to happen today huh?

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
Yeah, oh ho ho, yer so clever now. Why try to make valid arguments against the guy when you can just make veiled fat jokes? Oh, that's right, because you'd actually have to have a leg to stand on to do the former.

I really don't think that I have to make "veiled" fat jokes about Madden. I mean the profile pic that he uses is so greasy that it makes Scott Hall look like a choir boy. But I digress. I do believe that I made like two fat jokes out of the whole three paragraphs that I wrote. It's pretty clear that you don't read much do you?

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
Yeah no, he's doing just fine with his career. He's not the one I see getting butt hurt and bitter right now (that would be you).

Why? Because I am doing the exact same thing that you are praising Madden for doing and yet denouncing me for doing? I smell a something here. And this time it's not Madden. I think you might want to consider changing your name to Dirty Hypocrite instead. Oh yeah, and Madden's a biter bitch.

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
Proof that you don't even finish reading anything he writes. He has taken WWE to task plenty of times. Anything else you'd like to be wrong about?

I don't. I admit it. The only thing that I read from beginning to end, without puking from the bitter smell, was the column on Cena. It was such an ass kick piece that I found it funny that his tone changed. And please, stop fooling yourself. He has STATED that he has taken McMahon to task. Thing is that he hasn't done so since he was with WCW. Pull up ONE recent column where he has done so. I mean I constantly hear your pissants say that they exist and yet you never can prove that you have actually seen or read one. Until one of you can pull up ONE column where he has been just as harsh with WWE as he has TNA, then you pretty much are just rehashing the lie that he has told you people whenever he has been called to task for being nothing more than a worthless bitter bitch.

DirtyJosé;2507998 said:
Why are you so upset about this, amigo? It's a fucking opinion page. You do know that every time a little mark like you makes a thread like this it's another group of posters who want to know what's going on and click over to his posts, right? So in your effort to hate on him, you only bring him more traffic. In the end, even if I don't see eye to eye with him on a lot of things, I must admit that he certainly knows how to play simple folk like you like a fucking harp.

Um for one, if you could read, which I'm begining to think that you can't, you would see that I stated that I like TNA but watch ALL wrestling. I can find the good and bad in EVERYTHING. I'm not above saying Abyss looks like a ****** in the ring or that ROH's refs screw up the product, or that AAA is slow as hell, or that WWE is just as crap as everybody else. I can be objectionable and fair. It doesn't bother me that Madden is critical of TNA. Millions of people are and I could care less. But his reasons behind is what pisses me off. He doesn't do it to be a columnist or for journalistic reasons. He does it because TNA didn't have a seat strong enough to fit his ass so they rejected him (gee, another fat joke). It's because he doesn't do it because it's his job. He does it because he's the stalker chick who keeps writing "prick" on your locker and then saying she didn't do it even though everybody knows she did. Plain and simple.

Mark Madden twists impressionable people around into becoming blind followers by throwing out half truths and speculating on them, bitching about what he speculates will happen within his own sequence of speculation. He appeals to idiots who think all messed up just like this and these people fall in love with him and defend his flawed reasoning at every turn because it is very similar to their own. Proof of this can be seen in the very few posts here defending Madden and criticizing the OP.

DirtyJosé;2508110 said:
And to soundly make you look like a fool, I present something you would have read if you weren't such a blind mark:

Wow, mark calling again? Funny, you offer up a madden except yet completely ignore the first line of what I wrote where I said I watch EVERYTHING. But hey, keep going to with your blind hypocricy. I love how much of a fool you seem to be making of yourself by writing without reading. It really shows how dyslexic you are.

DirtyJosé;2508110 said:
Yeah, except he shat on them when they cut Borash for Bubba back in January. Of course, what does it matter if you don't know what the heck you're talking about?

Wow, you offer of one paragraph that Madden wrote AFTER he wrote 10 bashing TNA and people started accusing him of being bitter. Stop drinking the Kool-aid kid. if you put what he says about TNA on one side and that one paragraph on the other, you would need to hold up the WWE side with a brinks truck just to get it to look somewhat even.

DirtyJosé;2508110 said:
Speaking of which, your assumption that criticism must be objective is hilarious.

No, but when you're just bitter because the company did not want to hire you then it's far from objective. I mean when you give constant hand slaps to TNA and hand jobs to WWE, then it shows that you obviously have something against TNA. And no, Madden's not a mark. He's a bitter little bitch.

DirtyJosé;2508110 said:
I know that simple folk love to live in a simple world where everything is dumbed down and padded to protect their simple sensibilities, but here in the grown up world things aren't as perfectly balanced. Again, Madden has a spot on WrestleZone because he draws traffic. People obviously care to read what he produces. Is it shaping the industry? No! People have taken issue with TNA and WWE long before Madden came around. So, again, why does this get under your skin so much? Are you that protective of TNA? Or are you jealous?

hey, no need to tell us where you live. We all can see you're simple. And simply you really need to go to the adult annex and learn how to read before you reply. Otherwise, you're just making an ass out of yourself in defense of Madden. I don't deny that he draws traffic to the site, just like this post has draw traffic here. But what i find funny is how one sided and contradictory his commentary is. He claims he doesn't watch Impact. And yet he writes about the events of the broadcast verbatim. He claims he takes WWE to take as well, and yet the only thing that people can come up with to show that is the one paragraph that he wrote after people started jumping his ass for being so bitter. He wrote it in defense and yet has NEVER shown that he truly does. Whenever he writes about WWE, he never has one ill word. Wow, another contradiction. Plain and simple.

DirtyJosé;2508110 said:
Ah, I see. I guess we are going to go with "jealous" then. You aren't being very objective with your criticisms, by the way. Now, do you want to try again at making relevant conversation, or would you like to continue embarrassing yourself?

If by "jealous" you mean the fact that Madden is jealous that just about anybody and everybody affiliated with WCW, who was a free agent, got a chance to do something in TNA while he sat at home eating Steakums and cheese puffs(yes, another fat joke)

Let's see, your retorts are lame, you offer up the most horseshit paragraph to try and prove your lame point, and you still failed to read the first post before you started replying. I mean who is REALLY embarrassing themselves here? Go back to the spam friendly sections and leave the real boards to the big boys, okay there junior.

Let me be clear Dirty Jose is often times... a ******.... that being said he had one thing VERY right in his first post, you pay attention to him... don't make a thread on how awful he is, how ignorant, how never-been-a-wrestler, how bitter he is.... don't make a thread at all.... you couldn't ignore Hitler because he was threatening the world, you CAN ignore Madden because all he's a threat to is the buffet counter =)

He is a fat talentless asshole, who is nothing more then wrestling's equivalent to a shock jock, like a Howard Stern minus the charisma, notability, and add in he covers one subject that he takes to task that most of the world finds childish for people over 14 to watch (wrestling) Madden smells of fat, fat, more fat. Fuck him.

Wow, so he gets one out of 50 right? And now you crown him a genius. Very interesting. So I take it that you plan to print out that column and put it into that safe right next to your Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams rookie card and your Transmorphers movie collection huh?

That's the best you can do? And really, did I say anywhere that he is a wrestling genius? You talked a lot about not reading everything all the way through (even though you admit later on that you don't do this yourself), and yet you have to start putting words in my mouth. My posts haven't changed, baby, you can go look for yourself.

Not really. He usually speculates on Impact. Stuff that has already occurred. But hey, why should I ruin the illusion that you seem to have that by writing on what happened yesterday is future prediction. i bet you read the morning newspaper and think that the front page story is what's going to happen today huh?

Funny, because being someone that actually reads his work, I notice that he usually posts in response to a show, not before it. This is how low you have to grasp for straws, and it's quite hilarious. Keep on tryin', champ.

I really don't think that I have to make "veiled" fat jokes about Madden. I mean the profile pic that he uses is so greasy that it makes Scott Hall look like a choir boy. But I digress. I do believe that I made like two fat jokes out of the whole three paragraphs that I wrote. It's pretty clear that you don't read much do you?

Did I say that was the only fat joke you made? I did not. Again, nice to see you grasping at straws to stay in this; perhaps you should just throw in the towel before I embarrass you again and you disappear for another few months.

Why? Because I am doing the exact same thing that you are praising Madden for doing and yet denouncing me for doing? I smell a something here. And this time it's not Madden. I think you might want to consider changing your name to Dirty Hypocrite instead. Oh yeah, and Madden's a biter bitch.

Well, gee there, amigo. Who started this thread in the first place? Oh yeah, that's right! I never said you weren't free to be a whiny baby about it, I just pointed out that you aren't doing anything but giving him free promotion. That, and that I love how butt hurt simple folk like you get when it comes to Madden.

I don't. I admit it.

EXHIBIT A: Afro-Ameri-Spawn admits his own willful ignorance. You saw it here first!

The only thing that I read from beginning to end, without puking from the bitter smell, was the column on Cena. It was such an ass kick piece that I found it funny that his tone changed. And please, stop fooling yourself. He has STATED that he has taken McMahon to task. Thing is that he hasn't done so since he was with WCW. Pull up ONE recent column where he has done so. I mean I constantly hear your pissants say that they exist and yet you never can prove that you have actually seen or read one.

I thought I did already.

Mark Madden said:
I am NOT a WWE fan. Grew up in the promotion’s original territory, but never liked it. Formulaic and repetitive, then as now. Hated the Hulkamania era. I’ll never forgive WWE for trying to minimize Ric Flair during his initial run. I’ve respected many WWE performers, but since WCW folded, WWE isn’t giving the people what they want. The people are getting what the McMahon family LIKES. To varying degrees, WWE is a vanity promotion. Lack of competition has made the rot set in.

EXHIBIT B: Afro-Ameri-Spawn makes his hill to die on without realizing that I already had this covered. Now who's not reading before they respond?

Um for one, if you could read, which I'm begining to think that you can't, you would see that I stated that I like TNA but watch ALL wrestling. I can find the good and bad in EVERYTHING. I'm not above saying Abyss looks like a ****** in the ring or that ROH's refs screw up the product, or that AAA is slow as hell, or that WWE is just as crap as everybody else. I can be objectionable and fair. It doesn't bother me that Madden is critical of TNA. Millions of people are and I could care less. But his reasons behind is what pisses me off. He doesn't do it to be a columnist or for journalistic reasons. He does it because TNA didn't have a seat strong enough to fit his ass so they rejected him (gee, another fat joke). It's because he doesn't do it because it's his job. He does it because he's the stalker chick who keeps writing "prick" on your locker and then saying she didn't do it even though everybody knows she did. Plain and simple.

He does it because he knows he can depend on people like you to get your panties in a bunch about it and further drive his traffic. Congrats on being just another cog in the system, amigo. Go on and make your fat jokes, though. Anything to hide the shame in getting schooled by a "Cage Rat".

Wow, mark calling again? Funny, you offer up a madden except yet completely ignore the first line of what I wrote where I said I watch EVERYTHING. But hey, keep going to with your blind hypocricy. I love how much of a fool you seem to be making of yourself by writing without reading. It really shows how dyslexic you are.

So, for the record, you have issues with fat people, dyslexic people, and women. Classy.

Funny enough, if you had actually read before you responded, you wouldn't have made such a big deal earlier about providing you with one example. Since you've made it clear that you don't consider yourself a TNA mark, the only other alternative beyond you just being a simpleton is that you are insanely jealous of Madden.

Wow, you offer of one paragraph that Madden wrote AFTER he wrote 10 bashing TNA and people started accusing him of being bitter. Stop drinking the Kool-aid kid. if you put what he says about TNA on one side and that one paragraph on the other, you would need to hold up the WWE side with a brinks truck just to get it to look somewhat even.

Since when did criticism have to be fair? I pointed this out quite clearly earlier. I do not think you understand the concept of criticism or of the position of being a critic at all. Again, it's his opinion. It is wrong that he dislikes one more than the other?

No, but when you're just bitter because the company did not want to hire you then it's far from objective. I mean when you give constant hand slaps to TNA and hand jobs to WWE, then it shows that you obviously have something against TNA. And no, Madden's not a mark. He's a bitter little bitch.

So pretty much the entire basis of your argument is that Madden is bitter that he's not working for TNA, despite the fact that you can't possibly back this up in any way shape or form. It's an assumption made out of an emotional over reaction to his editorial columns. So let's see now...you have no proof for your argument, whereas I have posted any you asked for (before you even asked for it...funny how that worked). You have nothing to add to your original statement beyond jokes about women and fat or dyslexic people. You have, as I said before, no leg to stand on here. Do you have a point any more, or are you just trying to salvage some cred here?

hey, no need to tell us where you live. We all can see you're simple. And simply you really need to go to the adult annex and learn how to read before you reply. Otherwise, you're just making an ass out of yourself in defense of Madden. I don't deny that he draws traffic to the site, just like this post has draw traffic here.

Oh boy, now he thinks he's a draw for the forums...that's rich.

But what i find funny is how one sided and contradictory his commentary is. He claims he doesn't watch Impact. And yet he writes about the events of the broadcast verbatim. He claims he takes WWE to take as well, and yet the only thing that people can come up with to show that is the one paragraph that he wrote after people started jumping his ass for being so bitter. He wrote it in defense and yet has NEVER shown that he truly does. Whenever he writes about WWE, he never has one ill word. Wow, another contradiction. Plain and simple.

And just like every other simpleton around here, your message comes back to the "TNA gets all the criticism and WWE doesn't!" crap. "It's not fair, it's not fair!". How old are you, dude? Why are you giving the same dumb argument I'd expect from a petulant 6 year old? Life's not fair: get used to it. No one is forcing you to read his posts. No one is making important decisions based on them. No one is making a big deal out of this but yourself.

Hahaha Did this thread really last this long, through all the flaming, that it got to page 4 without being locked? This thread has an easy response from me, if you think he is that horrible a spectator, than tell wrestlezone that you don't think he is right for their wrestling editorials, I mean that couldn't be too hard could it?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/790581/mark_madden_no_longer_on_espn_1250.html
After an on-air opinion which shocked and sickened many ... ESPN Radio 1250 host, Mark Madden has been "permanently removed" from the station's airwaves.

On May 21, Madden said on his radio show, "I'm very disappointed to hear Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts is near death because of a brain tumor. I always hoped Senator Kennedy would live long enough to be
assassinated. And I wonder if he will receive a get well card from the Kopechne family."

Mary Jo Kopechne died in 1969, while a passenger in a car driven into the water by Senator Kennedy on Chappaquiddick Island, which is near Martha's Vineyard, in Massachusetts. He left the accident scene and waited 10 hours before calling police. Kennedy later pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident where there was bodily injury.

Hours after the comments, Madden reportedly apologized, but it was apparently too little too late. ESPN, based in Bristol, Connecticut, said Madden's comments were "inappropriate and uncalled for." His last day on the air was May 22.

ESPN 1250's website says Ken Laird and Pittsburgh Tribune-Review writer Joe Starkey will take over Madden's time slot.

The Associated Press is reporting that Madden is still under contract with ESPN, however, it is not likely he will remain employed with the company. It is being widely reported that Madden has been completely fired and his contract terminated. ESPN will not confirm or deny.

This is not the first time Madden has been in the hot seat. He was fired as a commentator from WTAE in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for making disparaging remarks about the Steelers football team.

He was also let go from World Championship Wrestling after being suspended for calling wrestler, Dallas Page, "Leatherface," and disclosing information about the company's sale.

Other radio hosts have been in trouble with viewers and their station's management, most notably, Don Imus.

The cowboy hat wearing shock jock was fire by CBS radio and MSNBC, which simulcast his talk show, in 2007, for calling the African-American members of te Rutgers University women's basketball team, "nappy headed hoes."

This is all you need to know about Mark Madden. The fact that this website even has this man employed is BS. He doesn't deserve to have a job in any media outlet and not just because of these comments, but because his work is trash.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
That's the best you can do? And really, did I say anywhere that he is a wrestling genius? You talked a lot about not reading everything all the way through (even though you admit later on that you don't do this yourself), and yet you have to start putting words in my mouth. My posts haven't changed, baby, you can go look for yourself.

Yeah, but amazing you seem to be running around screaming how right he was when that wasn't even the context or the reason of this post. Therefore one can only assume that you are either (a) The unborn son of Mark Madden or (b) you think that he is wrestling genius. But I can only assume such with how loud you seem to be singing his praises here. And you're right. OMG, I admit it. Your post haven't changed. They are still pointless and idiotic.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
Funny, because being someone that actually reads his work, I notice that he usually posts in response to a show, not before it. This is how low you have to grasp for straws, and it's quite hilarious. Keep on tryin', champ.

Wait, I'm lost on this one. i do believe that YOU were the one saying how he PREDICTS in his work. And yet when I point out that 99.9% of his work on TNA, the one column on Hogan being the exception, is RESPONSES, you sit and repeat me rather than admitting you were wrong? Wow. I mean it's the first step on your road to recovery, so just admit it. Go back, read what YOU wrote. READ what I RESPONDED, and THEN reply. Because you just agreed with me on this one. So I will give you a chance to correct yourself instead of looking like an ass here.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
Did I say that was the only fat joke you made? I did not. Again, nice to see you grasping at straws to stay in this; perhaps you should just throw in the towel before I embarrass you again and you disappear for another few months.

Nope, and yet I keep making them. Now I just point them out so you don;'t miss them. Like when I said that Mark Madden probably sits around all day eating his chicken pox and sausage fingers cuz he's so fat. lol OMG, wasn't that juvenile of me to toss up another fat joke? lol Sorry junior, pointing out that I make fat jokes about Mark Madden is like point out that Mark Madden is fat. We all friggin see it and know it and it aint changing any time soon.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
Well, gee there, amigo. Who started this thread in the first place? Oh yeah, that's right! I never said you weren't free to be a whiny baby about it, I just pointed out that you aren't doing anything but giving him free promotion. That, and that I love how butt hurt simple folk like you get when it comes to Madden.

Okay, I see I need to speak slower for you. I started the thread. Do you remember now. I could care less if I am giving Madden free promotion. I mean I am probably doing for him what he does for Dunkin Dougnuts every time he cleans the 50 or so boxes out of the back seat of his car. OMG. ANOTHER fat joke about Madden. man, I should really start being ashamed of doing this, but I don't think it will ever get old. I mean I could prolly keep doing this even after his heart succumbs to that last Jumbo Jack and he's on his way up to that Waffle House in the sky. lol

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
EXHIBIT A: Afro-Ameri-Spawn admits his own willful ignorance. You saw it here first!

Not really. If you read, you will see that I said that I can barely stand to red the whole thing whenever he writes a column. But it's pretty much the same thing. blah blah blah, I hate TNA. blah blah blah why did they never call me. blah blah blah, where are my toes? Well, you get the point.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
I thought I did already.

Um no, you pulled up a brief paragraph that Madden wrote months ago when people started calling him out on the real agenda behind his criticism of TNA. He wrote it to try and defend himself, not before people started calling him on his crap. And it STILL was not recent. So once again, I ask you to post something recent because the most recent offering that he has done to give equal time to WWE is the equivalent of him giving Cena a hock n spit happy hand job. I swear, if what he wrote about WWE was any sweeter, it would probably be the reason for him being a perfectly good waste of adult onset diabetes. (omg, another fat joke)

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
EXHIBIT B: Afro-Ameri-Spawn makes his hill to die on without realizing that I already had this covered. Now who's not reading before they respond?

Okay, now I'm really starting to notice what Whatsinaname696 meant when he said you were a ******. Now go back, reread and then reply because this was a supreme waste of space, especially going with whole exhibit A and B shit because it made your replies look like overinflated crap that went nowhere.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
He does it because he knows he can depend on people like you to get your panties in a bunch about it and further drive his traffic. Congrats on being just another cog in the system, amigo. Go on and make your fat jokes, though. Anything to hide the shame in getting schooled by a "Cage Rat".

Traffic? Wow, once again we fail to read, amigo. It's not about reading and getting any panties in a bunch. See, unlike Madden, who seems to just be a jilted admirer of TNA who's pissy because they turned him down, I DON'T LIKE MADDEN. Never have. Never will. His articles on WCW.com were craptastic. And when he was brought into the announcing position on Nitro, it was the darkest day ever in wrestling announcing. He was awful and tried to be nothing more than a 400 pound Jerry The King Lawler ripoff. His catch phrases made Nitro unwatchable and he made Mike Adamle look like a blue chipper. I mean serious, if I had no other choice but to listen to the ring commentary of either Adamle or Madden, I would have to choose Admale and a bullet because Madden would certain would just prolong my misery.

You call yourself a cage rat? Why because you watch MMA? Who gives a shit. Try doing it sometime and then come talk to me about being a real Cage Rat.

As far as getting school, maybe you should try going to school because you definitely lack the back reading and comprehension skills that an elementary school mongoloid would possess.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
So, for the record, you have issues with fat people, dyslexic people, and women. Classy.

Not really, just Madden. I don't even have an issue with you. I mean you really haven't said anything worth wasting the time to have a genuine issue with.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
Funny enough, if you had actually read before you responded, you wouldn't have made such a big deal earlier about providing you with one example. Since you've made it clear that you don't consider yourself a TNA mark, the only other alternative beyond you just being a simpleton is that you are insanely jealous of Madden.

tsk tsk tsk. How your failure to read once again fails you. I am a wrestling fan period. Madden? How about instead of repeating myself, I just assing you some homework. Go back and reread my replies. Read it as many times as it takes you to come back with a decent reply that actually makes sense.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
Since when did criticism have to be fair? I pointed this out quite clearly earlier. I do not think you understand the concept of criticism or of the position of being a critic at all. Again, it's his opinion. It is wrong that he dislikes one more than the other?

And yet you come to a post criticizing Madden in order to whine about people criticizing Madden? Weird.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
So pretty much the entire basis of your argument is that Madden is bitter that he's not working for TNA, despite the fact that you can't possibly back this up in any way shape or form. It's an assumption made out of an emotional over reaction to his editorial columns. So let's see now...you have no proof for your argument, whereas I have posted any you asked for (before you even asked for it...funny how that worked). You have nothing to add to your original statement beyond jokes about women and fat or dyslexic people. You have, as I said before, no leg to stand on here. Do you have a point any more, or are you just trying to salvage some cred here?

Okay, while you are going back to do some homework and find a decent recent article by Madden criticizing WWE, go listen to Cornettes responses to Madden on tape. He blew the cover on why Madden really hates TNA. Sorry, I can't copy and paste audio, but I'm sure you will not understand the concept. And as far as you posting any, you blew the crust off of one old "PARAGRAPH" ( i need to capitalize that for you so you can go look that up for homework) that Madden wrote in RESPONSE to people calling him out on why he really hated TNA. He didn't write it beforehand. So stop wasting my time posting insufficient crap that everybody knows about and that Cornette even called BS.

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
Oh boy, now he thinks he's a draw for the forums...that's rich.

Never said the forums. I said this post. By your definition of what Madden does, apparently I am doing the same right? I mean you're here still posting, aren't you?

DirtyJosé;2508474 said:
And just like every other simpleton around here, your message comes back to the "TNA gets all the criticism and WWE doesn't!" crap. "It's not fair, it's not fair!". How old are you, dude? Why are you giving the same dumb argument I'd expect from a petulant 6 year old? Life's not fair: get used to it. No one is forcing you to read his posts. No one is making important decisions based on them. No one is making a big deal out of this but yourself.

Wow, you really are biter aren't you? And once again you fail to read because I stated I criticize TNA, ROH, AAA, and WWE my damned self. Amazing how you attempt to call me a simpleton but not being able to read makes you look like one instead. So let me get this straight, you went on one final rant about how nobody forces any of us to read his posts and how no important decisions are made based on them right? So what in the fuck are YOU doing HERE? I mean nobody forces you to read these posts. No important life of career decisions are made based upon them. And yet you come here whining about how life's not fair that people don;t like Madden and that we're picking on him and his rights and making a big deal about it.

Aww, are you the sheer essence of what you just said? I do believe you are. it's called shooting yourself in the foot and then inserting it into your own mouth.

Nope, and yet I keep making them. Now I just point them out so you don;'t miss them. Like when I said that Mark Madden probably sits around all day eating his chicken pox and sausage fingers cuz he's so fat. lol OMG, wasn't that juvenile of me to toss up another fat joke? lol Sorry junior, pointing out that I make fat jokes about Mark Madden is like point out that Mark Madden is fat. We all friggin see it and know it and it aint changing any time soon.

The point is that you seem to think being fat somehow makes him a less credible critic, or you are doing anything to keep off topic and avoid admitting that the only purpose of your thread here was to whine about Madden, and the first second someone comes in and calls you on being the little child that you are you get your diaper in a bunch.

Okay, I see I need to speak slower for you. I started the thread.

Clearly.

Do you remember now.

The was the point in the first place, douche bag. But go on.

I could care less if I am giving Madden free promotion. I mean I am probably doing for him what he does for Dunkin Dougnuts every time he cleans the 50 or so boxes out of the back seat of his car. OMG. ANOTHER fat joke about Madden. man, I should really start being ashamed of doing this, but I don't think it will ever get old. I mean I could prolly keep doing this even after his heart succumbs to that last Jumbo Jack and he's on his way up to that Waffle House in the sky. lol

Oh I see...so instead of admitting the hypocrisy that you yourself stated in attempting to do what you think is what he does, and acknowledging how silly you look now getting defensive for being called out in your own thread, you are just going to audible back into fat jokes. First it's the classic child tactic of "I was doing the same thing, why am I in trouble?", then it's back to good old "He's a Fatty McFattypants!". Riveting stuff, amigo.

Not really. If you read, you will see that I said that I can barely stand to red the whole thing whenever he writes a column.

What you said when I called you out on not even reading his stuff through before getting butt hurt by it was, and I quote, "I don't. I admit it.". Pretty open and shut case of you not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

But it's pretty much the same thing. blah blah blah, I hate TNA. blah blah blah why did they never call me. blah blah blah, where are my toes? Well, you get the point.

Is this your usual approach to reading? Explains a lot, really.

Um no, you pulled up a brief paragraph that Madden wrote months ago when people started calling him out on the real agenda behind his criticism of TNA.

You asked for one thing, anything, and I gave it to you. You can't possibly deliver on your own claims. Do you have paperwork showing Madden was ever considered for employment at TNA? Do you have recordings of their meetings, if any? Do you have Madden's personal diary which details his coordinated plan to take down a wrestling promotion by writing editorial columns on an obscure wrestling site? Back out of this all you want, deny it all you want; I won't tell anyone.

He wrote it to try and defend himself, not before people started calling him on his crap. And it STILL was not recent. So once again, I ask you to post something recent because the most recent offering that he has done to give equal time to WWE is the equivalent of him giving Cena a hock n spit happy hand job. I swear, if what he wrote about WWE was any sweeter, it would probably be the reason for him being a perfectly good waste of adult onset diabetes. (omg, another fat joke)

That was from not even one month ago, glad to see you showing off those reading skills again. September 15th, 2010, marked pretty clearly in the corner. Not even one month. But oh hey, you got those fat jokes; maybe no one will notice that you are a total idiot. I mean, what, you didn't say you wanted an article from two minutes ago.

Okay, now I'm really starting to notice what Whatsinaname696 meant when he said you were a ******.

Says the mouth breather who thinks September was months ago.

Traffic? Wow, once again we fail to read, amigo. It's not about reading and getting any panties in a bunch. See, unlike Madden, who seems to just be a jilted admirer of TNA who's pissy because they turned him down,

Funny, you keep saying that like it proves something. Got some inside source, champ? Until you deliver on that, you're only embarrassing yourself. Again.

I DON'T LIKE MADDEN.

Really? Couldn't tell.

Never have. Never will.

Good for you.

His articles on WCW.com were craptastic. And when he was brought into the announcing position on Nitro, it was the darkest day ever in wrestling announcing. He was awful and tried to be nothing more than a 400 pound Jerry The King Lawler ripoff. His catch phrases made Nitro unwatchable and he made Mike Adamle look like a blue chipper. I mean serious, if I had no other choice but to listen to the ring commentary of either Adamle or Madden, I would have to choose Admale and a bullet because Madden would certain would just prolong my misery.

That's nice. I mean, I know you love to hear yourself speak because you think you sound informed, but really you've only been repeating yourself in saying that you don't like the guy. Got anything else? Something, I don't know, not played out?

You call yourself a cage rat? Why because you watch MMA? Who gives a shit. Try doing it sometime and then come talk to me about being a real Cage Rat.

So tempted to use a smiley and a facepalm here...no, I won't give in. Let's just move on because I assumed you knew more than you do with this one. Not a mistake I'll make again.

As far as getting school, maybe you should try going to school because you definitely lack the back reading and comprehension skills that an elementary school mongoloid would possess.

Grade schoolers have a basic grasp of the calendar and how long a month is. And they also know how to read a simple date. You've clearly failed at one of these things, so the four dollar question is: which one?

Not really, just Madden. I don't even have an issue with you. I mean you really haven't said anything worth wasting the time to have a genuine issue with.

Funny, the message you sent me made it clear that you weren't going to waste your time with a lowly "spam" poster, and yet here you are. I mean, I've only asked you to back up your stupid claims that he's secretly just out to destroy TNA, which you've failed to do. Not like actually having a leg to stand on is important to you, as you've made very very clear to all of us.

tsk tsk tsk. How your failure to read once again fails you. I am a wrestling fan period. Madden? How about instead of repeating myself, I just assing you some homework. Go back and reread my replies. Read it as many times as it takes you to come back with a decent reply that actually makes sense.

Dodging out again I see. Surprised you didn't manage to throw in a fat joke here either. "Just assing"? What is that? Is that how you talk?

And yet you come to a post criticizing Madden in order to whine about people criticizing Madden? Weird.

First of all, you can keep ignoring the hypocrisy in saying this and yet being the one who started this thread, but most anyone else with any amount of brain power can tell that you are just dumb and ignorant.

Second of all, I didn't whine about you cry babies; I started out saying how much I loved seeing supposed grown men act like children over mean words someone said on the internet.

Finally, if you actually read what I was responding to, it was you crying about how unfair he is with his coverage. I will quote it up if you won't man up to it and want to keep dodging.

Stop drinking the Kool-aid kid. if you put what he says about TNA on one side and that one paragraph on the other, you would need to hold up the WWE side with a brinks truck just to get it to look somewhat even.

Again, since when did criticism have to be fair? Crybaby.

Okay, while you are going back to do some homework and find a decent recent article by Madden criticizing WWE, go listen to Cornettes responses to Madden on tape. He blew the cover on why Madden really hates TNA. Sorry, I can't copy and paste audio, but I'm sure you will not understand the concept. And as far as you posting any, you blew the crust off of one old "PARAGRAPH" ( i need to capitalize that for you so you can go look that up for homework) that Madden wrote in RESPONSE to people calling him out on why he really hated TNA. He didn't write it beforehand. So stop wasting my time posting insufficient crap that everybody knows about and that Cornette even called BS.

Hey, I love Cornette, but if you can't tell that the guy like to spin long tales, that's your fault. But hey, go on and take someone else's word without having the facts in your hands.

What's great is how sore you're getting about this, so much so that you won't even recognize when you've been proven wrong. You asked for any column (since WCW even) where he knocked WWE.

Thing is that he hasn't done so since he was with WCW. Pull up ONE recent column where he has done so. I mean I constantly hear your pissants say that they exist and yet you never can prove that you have actually seen or read one.

I did that. Not my fault you want to throw an temper tantrum and reject it because it's not recent enough (even though it's less than a month old) and only one paragraph (even though you claimed he had never said a word against them since he was with WCW). Please please please try and talk your way out of that one, instead of ducking it like usual.

Never said the forums. I said this post. By your definition of what Madden does, apparently I am doing the same right? I mean you're here still posting, aren't you?

No, you see...people actually know who Madden is. People will actually come to the site, or tune in to his radio broadcasts, just because it's him. Madden got a spot doing editorials for Wrestlezone because of this. You don't draw shit. Nobody knows or cares who you, or I, are. So, no, you are wrong. Try again.

Wow, you really are biter aren't you?

Biter?

And once again you fail to read because I stated I criticize TNA, ROH, AAA, and WWE my damned self. Amazing how you attempt to call me a simpleton but not being able to read makes you look like one instead.

Explain this, then...

Stop drinking the Kool-aid kid. if you put what he says about TNA on one side and that one paragraph on the other, you would need to hold up the WWE side with a brinks truck just to get it to look somewhat even.

Your words, correct? Read that, and tell me that you aren't talking about how you find his coverage unfair because he focuses all on TNA and not at all on WWE. Are you or are you not complaining, like so many around here do, because a critic has more negative things to say about TNA than he does WWE?

So let me get this straight, you went on one final rant

It's not over until I say so, baby.

about how nobody forces any of us to read his posts and how no important decisions are made based on them right? So what in the fuck are YOU doing HERE? I mean nobody forces you to read these posts. No important life of career decisions are made based upon them. And yet you come here whining about how life's not fair that people don;t like Madden and that we're picking on him and his rights and making a big deal about it.

I called you out on being an over emotional ass. I said you were well within your rights to complain about him, and I never said one word about his own rights. In fact, I stated (as I pointed out earlier) that I rather enjoyed finding petulant little children like you starting threads over silly things like Madden. I don't even care if you call him fat...god knows I make enough Fatt Hardy jokes. I just like how it's your crutch, because (oh yes, once again) you have no leg to stand on here.

Aww, are you the sheer essence of what you just said? I do believe you are. it's called shooting yourself in the foot and then inserting it into your own mouth.

Pretty much your whole response has been "I know you are but what am I". I'd be disappointed if I wasn't already aware that you were totally useless. Go back to lurking, champ.

Madden is entitled to his opinion but he does nothing but moan and complain about why TNA sucks. It does not suck. There are things are need inproving and they make regular mistakes, no question about that but the show as a whole is just as, if not more, entertaining that most WWE shows.

Mark Madden loves the sound of his own voice, and I believe he writes most of these articles for attention. Sometimes he hits the nail on the head but alot of the time his TNA articles are clearly just blind hatred for anything coming from that company. Kurt Angle could have a 15 star match with AJ Styles and Madden would have something to complain about.

Now, I am all for constructive criticism, as I bet the TNA management team are, as it will only improve the output from the company, but Madden never praises anything TNA does right, and only emphasises the negatives, he needs to become more impartial and unbiased.

I bet if TNA offered him an on-screen role though, he would literally crawl to the Impact Zone.

And then his next column would be kissing Dixie Carters ass

DirtyJosé;2512876 said:
The point is that you seem to think being fat somehow makes him a less credible critic, or you are doing anything to keep off topic and avoid admitting that the only purpose of your thread here was to whine about Madden, and the first second someone comes in and calls you on being the little child that you are you get your diaper in a bunch. Clearly. The was the point in the first place, douche bag. But go on. Oh I see...so instead of admitting the hypocrisy that you yourself stated in attempting to do what you think is what he does, and acknowledging how silly you look now getting defensive for being called out in your own thread, you are just going to audible back into fat jokes. First it's the classic child tactic of "I was doing the same thing, why am I in trouble?", then it's back to good old "He's a Fatty McFattypants!". Riveting stuff, amigo. What you said when I called you out on not even reading his stuff through before getting butt hurt by it was, and I quote, "I don't. I admit it.". Pretty open and shut case of you not knowing what the hell you're talking about. Is this your usual approach to reading? Explains a lot, really. You asked for one thing, anything, and I gave it to you. You can't possibly deliver on your own claims. Do you have paperwork showing Madden was ever considered for employment at TNA? Do you have recordings of their meetings, if any? Do you have Madden's personal diary which details his coordinated plan to take down a wrestling promotion by writing editorial columns on an obscure wrestling site? Back out of this all you want, deny it all you want; I won't tell anyone. That was from not even one month ago, glad to see you showing off those reading skills again. September 15th, 2010, marked pretty clearly in the corner. Not even one month. But oh hey, you got those fat jokes; maybe no one will notice that you are a total idiot. I mean, what, you didn't say you wanted an article from two minutes ago. Says the mouth breather who thinks September was months ago. Funny, you keep saying that like it proves something. Got some inside source, champ? Until you deliver on that, you're only embarrassing yourself. Again. Really? Couldn't tell. Good for you. That's nice. I mean, I know you love to hear yourself speak because you think you sound informed, but really you've only been repeating yourself in saying that you don't like the guy. Got anything else? Something, I don't know, not played out? So tempted to use a smiley and a facepalm here...no, I won't give in. Let's just move on because I assumed you knew more than you do with this one. Not a mistake I'll make again. Grade schoolers have a basic grasp of the calendar and how long a month is. And they also know how to read a simple date. You've clearly failed at one of these things, so the four dollar question is: which one?
Funny, the message you sent me made it clear that you weren't going to waste your time with a lowly "spam" poster, and yet here you are. I mean, I've only asked you to back up your stupid claims that he's secretly just out to destroy TNA, which you've failed to do. Not like actually having a leg to stand on is important to you, as you've made very very clear to all of us.
Dodging out again I see. Surprised you didn't manage to throw in a fat joke here either. "Just assing"? What is that? Is that how you talk? First of all, you can keep ignoring the hypocrisy in saying this and yet being the one who started this thread, but most anyone else with any amount of brain power can tell that you are just dumb and ignorant. Second of all, I didn't whine about you cry babies; I started out saying how much I loved seeing supposed grown men act like children over mean words someone said on the internet. Finally, if you actually read what I was responding to, it was you crying about how unfair he is with his coverage. I will quote it up if you won't man up to it and want to keep dodging. Again, since when did criticism have to be fair? Crybaby. Hey, I love Cornette, but if you can't tell that the guy like to spin long tales, that's your fault. But hey, go on and take someone else's word without having the facts in your hands. What's great is how sore you're getting about this, so much so that you won't even recognize when you've been proven wrong. You asked for any column (since WCW even) where he knocked WWE. I did that. Not my fault you want to throw an temper tantrum and reject it because it's not recent enough (even though it's less than a month old) and only one paragraph (even though you claimed he had never said a word against them since he was with WCW). Please please please try and talk your way out of that one, instead of ducking it like usual.
No, you see...people actually know who Madden is. People will actually come to the site, or tune in to his radio broadcasts, just because it's him. Madden got a spot doing editorials for Wrestlezone because of this. You don't draw shit. Nobody knows or cares who you, or I, are. So, no, you are wrong. Try again. Biter? Explain this, then... Your words, correct? Read that, and tell me that you aren't talking about how you find his coverage unfair because he focuses all on TNA and not at all on WWE. Are you or are you not complaining, like so many around here do, because a critic has more negative things to say about TNA than he does WWE? It's not over until I say so, baby. I called you out on being an over emotional ass. I said you were well within your rights to complain about him, and I never said one word about his own rights. In fact, I stated (as I pointed out earlier) that I rather enjoyed finding petulant little children like you starting threads over silly things like Madden. I don't even care if you call him fat...god knows I make enough Fatt Hardy jokes. I just like how it's your crutch, because (oh yes, once again) you have no leg to stand on here. Pretty much your whole response has been "I know you are but what am I". I'd be disappointed if I wasn't already aware that you were totally useless. Go back to lurking, champ.

I bet you are wondering why I took everything you just said and lumped it all together in one sentence. Well it's because you are saying the exact same thing over and over and over again and yet failing to read before you reply. I know that you are more tuned towards the spam friendly sections, but this is not one of them. S o I'm going to stop the pointlessness of what I guess would be your argument and just reiterate my point.

The whole point of my post was this. With all of the bitching and moaning that Madden does, I found his last column to be rather comical. And the reason why is this. He was pondering a thought inside of his little head and then proceeded to criticize his own thought. Now aside from the Hogan heel turn or anything else, I found it to be laughable that he would do such a thing. I mean that is going above and beyond the levels of obsession to do that. If not for the fact that his chubby little fingers actually have an ulterior motive, I could care less about his dogging TNA. Nobody would, to be honest.

I mean nobody gives two shits that Tammy Sytch is bitching because TNA won't rewrite her dead boyfriend's check to her, which NO COMPANY WOULD DO THAT. If they did there would be a post about it. But there isn't. And yet there are a million about Madden. Why Because he is laughable. Not because he's quite the round mound of elastic stretching rebound. Not one bit. I mean there are a million and one not so fit guys out there who have bashed TNA in columns and nobody gives them the time of day. But Madden gets flack because he does it out of spite and bitterness. No other reason. But hey, I guess that goes to show you two things. 1.Controversy indeed does create cash and 2. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

I bet you are wondering why I totally *****ed out. Well, it's because I was wrong.

It's ok, dude, you don't have to admit it. We all knew it. I don't blame you for not wanting to admit that your dumb ass thought September 15th was months ago. Or that part where you admitted you don't read anything through all the way before you judge and condemn it. We love you even if you are an ignorant pissant.

The whole point of my post was this. With all of the bitching and moaning that Madden does, I found his last column to be rather comical. And the reason why is this. He was pondering a thought inside of his little head and then proceeded to criticize his own thought. Now aside from the Hogan heel turn or anything else, I found it to be laughable that he would do such a thing. I mean that is going above and beyond the levels of obsession to do that. If not for the fact that his chubby little fingers actually have an ulterior motive, I could care less about his dogging TNA. Nobody would, to be honest.

One more time, sweet cheeks; can you back up your claim that he has an ulterior motive? Because otherwise you are just embarrassing yourself further. It wouldn't be so difficult to prove yourself here if it wasn't for the fact that you are willfully ignorant.

I mean nobody gives two shits that Tammy Sytch is bitching because TNA won't rewrite her dead boyfriend's check to her, which NO COMPANY WOULD DO THAT. If they did there would be a post about it. But there isn't. And yet there are a million about Madden. Why Because he is laughable.

He does make me laugh, from time to time. Really though, each and every single Mark Madden thread made here has been made by a whiny little maggot like yourself. Oh noes! He makes fun of TNA more than WWE! It's an opinion page, silly. He can pretty much put whatever he wants there.

Not because he's quite the round mound of elastic stretching rebound. Not one bit.

Wow. Doug Crashin is better at jokes than you are.

I mean there are a million and one not so fit guys out there who have bashed TNA in columns and nobody gives them the time of day. But Madden gets flack because he does it out of spite and bitterness. No other reason. But hey, I guess that goes to show you two things. 1.Controversy indeed does create cash and 2. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Again, this is you popping off at the mouth out of unfounded speculation. This is you basing your entire argument in this thread on information comes from nowhere but your fragile little imagination. I would have just let you be by now if it wasn't for the fact that I love how much your panties are bunching up over this...that, and the fact that you are totally wrong about his hidden agenda.

EXHIBIT C: Afro-Ameri-Turd has thus far been unable to prove the accuracy of his claims that Mark Madden's columns are only motivated by his secret desire to "get back" at TNA. Meanwhile, the one piece of information he asked for was already provided for him.

While he may continue his little temper tantrum here, let the records show that this man is simply talking out of his ass.

DirtyJosé;2515317 said:
blah blah blah. juvenile comment. blah blah blah spam zone mentality. blah blah blah I can't read and can't admit it.

I figured that maybe if I spoke your spam zone language that you might understand a little. But you know, i really am starting to see why your friend said you are a ******.

Okay I am going to repeat this one more time. I asked you for anything recent that that Madden has written where he has one ill word to say about WWE. You keep saying September 15th like it's recent. Even after I pointed out that Madden wrote ONE paragraph AFTER (please take the time to look this word up) Cornette blasted him and called out the real reason why he is so obsessed with TNA. But you seem to not be able to comprehend the fact that I have had to repeat that you to four times now. And to be honest, I think that children should only have to be told three times at most. So I sure as hell am not going to just sit and repeat myself anymore as you clearly are just arguing for the sake of arguing, which is that good old spam zone training that you seem to feel so comfortable falling back on.

So with that said, and you can call it whatever makes you feel all warm an snuggly in bed tonight, I am ending this debate as you seem to wish to do nothing more the to erode it down to a spam zone pissing contest, which is not what these parts of the forums were made for. So call it a win, a *****ng out, whatever makes you happy but I am bidding a fond adue to this argument as you are merely pointless continuing it just to say point out later than you wasted am immense amount of my time, which I am sure gave you all the jollies an shits and giggles that you could stand.

Okay I am going to repeat this one more time. I asked you for anything recent that that Madden has written where he has one ill word to say about WWE. You keep saying September 15th like it's recent.

And you called September 15th "months ago". It's not even one month. Yes, 3 weeks is pretty recent, especially in the Wrestling world.

Even after I pointed out that Madden wrote ONE paragraph AFTER (please take the time to look this word up)

You didn't say shit about paragraph in your request, buddy. You asked for ANY one column where he knocked WWE. In fact, you claimed he had NEVER said one word against them in the time since his employment at WCW. I clearly proved you wrong on both claims. It's ok that you don't want to admit you were wrong, though.

Cornette blasted him and called out the real reason why he is so obsessed with TNA. But you seem to not be able to comprehend the fact that I have had to repeat that you to four times now.

Yawn. Prove it. Cornette isn't really a valid source as far as backstage heat goes...again, I love the guy, and I could listen to him talk for hours, but to take his word as gold is stupid. What's funny is that Cornette is very much a person to run down a company or a person over his own silly opinions and grudges, but that doesn't seem to bother you any. So, are you really saying that you've worked yourself up into this frenzy over something somebody else claims is true with no proof? Wow, you really are a mark.

So I sure as hell am not going to just sit and repeat myself anymore as you clearly are just arguing for the sake of arguing, which is that good old spam zone training that you seem to feel so comfortable falling back on.

I don't take any offense from someone who threatened to show up at another poster's house for a fight, or claimed a mod was ruining his life.

So with that said, and you can call it whatever makes you feel all warm an snuggly in bed tonight, I am ending this debate as you seem to wish to do nothing more the to erode it down to a spam zone pissing contest, which is not what these parts of the forums were made for. So call it a win, a *****ng out, whatever makes you happy but I am bidding a fond adue to this argument as you are merely pointless continuing it just to say point out later than you wasted am immense amount of my time, which I am sure gave you all the jollies an shits and giggles that you could stand.

So in the end, all you have to say is that you don't like Madden because he's unfair and Cornette told you a cool story? Gotcha. You started a thread in the non-spam zone for a topic which you clearly weren't interested in having a discussion about; you merely wanted other sheep to come join you in your opinion. Why, I do believe what you intended to make was a spam thread, as you weren't prepared to back up any of your dumb claims, and you weren't interested in anything else beyond making it clear how mad you were. God, I love simple folk like you.

You know, I wasn't going to bother to reply, but there was just something so blatantly ignorant about this post that I felt I needed to say a thing or two.

DirtyJosé;2515526 said:
You didn't say shit about paragraph in your request, buddy. You asked for ANY one column where he knocked WWE. In fact, you claimed he had NEVER said one word against them in the time since his employment at WCW. I clearly proved you wrong on both claims. It's ok that you don't want to admit you were wrong, though.

So let me get this straight. You just admitted that I asked you for COLUMN and you gave me a PARAGRAPH instead? So you admitted that you did not comply with what I asked for, even thought you have claimed four times that you did? Hmm, is that slippage? I do believe that it is. And please, get it straight, as you seemed to want to trim the edges off of two things that I said in order to make them into an inaccurate statement. I said that Madden hasn't said anything recently bashing WWE. And I also side I haven't liked him since he was in WCW. Please do not combine both into a new sentence because it gives inaccurate context. But there is one thing that I have to wonder about. I asked for a column, but you replied with a brief paragraph. But if I remember correctly, that paragraph came from a whole column. Why did you not post he whole column? Because you seem to just want to tailor things to make yourself seem right than posting the entire context to let those who read it judge for themselves. Plain and simple

DirtyJosé;2515526 said:
I don't take any offense from someone who threatened to show up at another poster's house for a fight, or claimed a mod was ruining his life.

Now this. This just left me awe struck. Not because it only goes to show that same bar room/spam zone mentality that you seem so proud of, but because of how slanderously ******ed and halfassed it was. I mean to post old rumors and hearsay as if they were fact was just..... to be honest I don't even have words for it. The only thing that I can tell if that you may want to check rumors before making such half assed unreliable statements. If you wanted to know, all you had to do was ask. The poster in question was FTS. me and his used to take verbal jabs at each other in the LD's being fellow Texans. I jokingly told him during an LD when he said that he had tickets to RAW that I should come to his house in Corpus and kick his ass for bragging about it. Wow, that really is a threat isn't it? Especially when I lived 1500 miles away at the time. Perhaps you should ask people before running your mouth with crap. As far as the MOD goes. The statement was that me and a MOD who I won't name don't get along. We have a long hate relationship. Sometimes we get along sometimes we don't. Ruining my life? Wow. Um yeah, he comes off line and terrorizes me (I should point out that was a joke so you can see for yourself).

Wow, you really need to get your fact straight there junior because rumors and half assed info only makes shows me that you pretty much took discussion and are only trying to turn it into a pissing match. Statements like that only go to prove my point and to show how weak your argument was in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back