Questions based on nationality

For those who need to know the truth, Australia is the one place on earth that you should visit... even if you had to choose one place only. We have every terrain, every weather condition, every different type of landmarks... there is a lot of stuff just for its beauty & sightseeing.

I mean, who doesn't love crocodile wrestling in Australia?

This thread really can't devolve into 48/7 and ST having a slap fight...

Well if it makes you feel any better Tasty, I don't think that way. At all. Any country with such a long history of oppression and imperialism as our own kind of disqualifies it from the running for "Greatest Country on Earth".

Wrong way round. And we have the greatest history of oppression and imperialism of them all! Muahahaha!

Germany thought they'd try to compete but they just tried too much, too soon and burned out. Gotta pace yourselves, guys.

You can't seem to understand what I'm saying. You repeat back almost exactly what a poster above you says in nearly every thread you post in, or you ramble on and on, showing that you have absolutely no knowledge of a subject at all and are just filling space.

You're doing an awful lot of shit-talking in this thread, and you even said yourself you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should leave the Bar Room, and stick to Sports...

You can't seem to understand what I'm saying. You repeat back almost exactly what a poster above you says in nearly every thread you post in, or you ramble on and on, showing that you have absolutely no knowledge of a subject at all and are just filling space.

Not really. I just happen to have the same opinions as other people. Did you know that was possible? And I'm sure you don't go around looking for my every post.

And everything I type up, I have knowledge of. If there's something I don't know about then I don't make a post about it unless I have learned enough from doing research. Understand?

I'm glad that my grandma was able to have surgery in a week for her cancer, rather than having to wait months and likely dying, thanks.

Considering you live in America, you wouldn't know what free healthcare is like, besides what politicians tell you about it.

You can always buy private healthcare if you want.

Not really. I just happen to have the same opinions as other people. Did you know that was possible? And I'm sure you don't go around looking for my every post.

And everything I type up, I have knowledge of. If there's something I don't know about then I don't make a post about it unless I have learned enough from doing research. Understand?

I am voting GTA3. Meele was good but no where near as good as GTA3 in my opinion. I liked playing GTA3 much more than meele and I found it to be more fun. I just think that GTA3 is a way better game and I am voting for it because of that reason. I just liked playing it more, but I still think Meele is a pretty good game, just not as good.

False.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back