Questions based on nationality

I do believe there Will that Australia is in the same situation, but to a lesser extent as we are surrounded by water.

Well, no offense but American's don't need a reason to consider America "great" or "the greatest". Look around..

How many other Countries do you see that have immigrants flocking to it, to live in? If we aren't suppose to be "the greatest" then why the fuck is everyone else swimming, and dying to get in?

I'm not saying that to be a cocky American. Fuck, go read MY post in that thread and you'll see I'm anything but. However, I'm also not stupid nor blind. America offers its citizens more qualities over punishments than any other Country it seems. Not to mention, opportunities and benefits. What those would be, you got me, but its clearly enough to make everyone from as far away as Japan & further, to as close as Mexico.. clamoring to get in.

So why ask Americans? Why not ask everyone thats not.

UK. Seriously. I don't think the UK is the greatest nation in the world or anything, but this happens in England all the time.

[115]FalKon;1325924 said:
I do believe there Will that Australia is in the same situation, but to a lesser extent as we are surrounded by water.

Not America's fault. To take a line out of Lewis Black.. if you don't want more guests.. then I suggest you jump off your island, and push it.. further away. :p

And even in saying exactly what you did, it proves my point. America is in the "top spot" of the situation. (you said yourself, Australia.. to a lesser extent.)

Not America's fault. To take a line out of Lewis Black.. if you don't want more guests.. then I suggest you jump off your island, and push it.. further away. :p

And even in saying exactly what you did, it proves my point. America is in the "top spot" of the situation. (you said yourself, Australia.. to a lesser extent.)

Australia is smaller, obviously it won't happen as much :lmao: Will this argument is horrible, and I'd be more inclined to say America than the place I live, so I'm not even speaking out of bias.

Exactly, but I am just pointing out the fact that us Australians get our fair share. Everyone who comes to visit Australia, whether for a holiday or more of a permanent residency, they believe Australia is a great place in doing so. There are so many perks for immigrants/migrants these days its not funny. They do get placed in some crappy jobs, but they get help to move up the rankings if their background works out.

All I have to say to both of you, is I'm not fucking going on Holiday to either Country with the thought of staying. Let alone, visiting. I've seen Hostel and movies of that nature. You fuckers hate Americans, and want to harvest our bodily organs. I need mine. They allow me to continue complaining n'such.

All I have to say to both of you, is I'm not fucking going on Holiday to either Country with the thought of staying. Let alone, visiting. I've seen Hostel and movies of that nature. You fuckers hate Americans, and want to harvest our bodily organs. I need mine. They allow me to continue complaining n'such.

All jokes aside, I can honestly say that you are completely stupid to not go to Australia or the UK for travelling. Australians don't like you because of the stereotypical stupidity, we dont mind you being loud or obnoxious as we can pull out these cards if need be easily. Not sure about the UK though.

I have visited every possible Australian site there is & have been to England & Scotland. These are places that you cannot afford not to include whilst overseas. Why?

Australia:

- Every possible terrain/condition/weather there is with very low natural disaster rates. The only things that occur in Australia are bushfire, that have high rates. Everything else has no effect on us/

- Landmarks. We have some of the greatest natural formations ever known to man like Uluru/Ayers Rock [the big thing in the middle], the Great Barrier Reef [the only natural formation that can be seen from space] & the Daintree Rainforest [simply beautiful]. We also have some great masterpieces such as the Sydney Opera House & the Harbour Bridge which you can climb for some breath-taking views of the city/harbour.

- Culture/Food/Society. Outside major cities, we have some of the most laidback habits & attitudes ever. If your a youngen in Australia over 18... you either go clubbing, to the pub or go out drinking. Great social scenes where everyone is tolerant. There is normal racism that every country has, but we dont express our hatred as much as others do. The last bad thing that happened were the riots between Aussies & what we call Wogs [such as Lebanese people]

England is also a great atmosphere for historic purposes & sporting life. Great place that I would consider living somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back