• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PRISON SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taker_for_life

Dark Match Jobber
Why does prison suck so much. No one post's it's imposible to do anything.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE TALK TO ME AND REPLY TO MY POSTS.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

That is all.

Maybe if you spent time posting actual threads instead of smilies you'd be out by now.

Oh sorry. tag comp. its in the thread prison tag team comp. and were in aus do you live?? I normaly live in melbourne but I'm in the south of france for a year. reply to my cricket tread if you like it.

yep. Been doin' some kinky stuff on the internet have you?? dont worry I wont tell. we could talk about prison sex if you want.

Mini Thread FOR TMexico( just for him now theres some prison sex here aswell)
Is prison sex(gay anal rape) in the locker room of the wwe a problem or should it just be left to run it's course. I think a little protection is in order. If some one rapes you you get to rape them with an object of your choise.

So i can't talk about who's mum i fucked last night?? It hqs to be on wrestling like how is danielson going to effect the IC and US title sceens or is sting going to do a Kurt angle on TNA and jump ship to WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back