• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Tron vids thread

thorpe.jpg

sorry bad link

David,

some clips you can use.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5_3DCgxYI[/youtube]

Like the chokeslam and Fury punches next to the barrels in this one
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ukYk8TzAo[/youtube]

Like the evenflow DDT on the open steel chair, the nails in the coffin, others . . .
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMNGq4OOakE[/youtube]

Just trying to provide you with some more resources in case you need any.

thx,
-DP

dp the clips havent show up can you send me the links please if thats ok?

:dark2:

Maybe you should just leave the forums and stop knocking other people who got more talent in there little fingers then you have in your own body!

Maybe you shouldn t be posting twice since you are so ooooo nervous !!:)

alright, i edited the post and put down the links instead of trying to put the vid. I don't know what the code is that people use to post youtube vids on here are.

Thx David,
-DP

I love this guy...I really do.

How's Wheelchair wrestling entertainment treating you buddy? Please post again soon assclown.

well let see wheelchair wrestling entertainment sucked why bother bringing in talent for one night only lol I see RVD and Eric Bischoff possibly TNA bound!
it was nothing exciting and too many gaps to fill in more like fillers!
As for Carlito/Hardy he is an assclown if Carlito stays coz they ll job him to do to the end so he is better off giving his notice and heading to AAA and work for TNA !! So sad truly sad how mcmoron begged him to stay on his hands and knees

well let see wheelchair wrestling entertainment sucked why bother bringing in talent for one night only lol I see RVD and Eric Bischoff possibly TNA bound!
it was nothing exciting and too many gaps to fill in more like fillers!
As for Carlito/Hardy he is an assclown if Carlito stays coz they ll job him to do to the end so he is better off giving his notice and heading to AAA and work for TNA !! So sad truly sad how mcmoron begged him to stay on his hands and knees

You do realize that if TNA just signs all of WWE's former stars than they will just end up hurting themselves in the long run right?, The more veterns they sign from WWE the more the young star of tomorrow will get buried and want to leave, Carlito is OK but he's far from great, he should be thanking Vince for wanting to keep him around cause there is no demand for Carlito, nobody gives a shit about him, and RVD more than likely isn't going to TNA, ROH stands a better chance at getting RVD before TNA does, at least RVD has express interest in working a few shows for ROH, I haven't heard him say anything in regards to him having any interest in working for TNA, lets not forget he's still on good terms with WWE, and why the hell would Bischoff go to TNA?!?!?, he makes more money doing what he's doing right now than he would working for TNA, not to mention there is no purpose to have him in TNA anyways, it would be completely pointless, it's truly sad see how bias and ignorant your posts really are:disappointed:

You do realize that if TNA just signs all of WWE's former stars than they will just end up hurting themselves in the long run right?, The more veterns they sign from WWE the more the young star of tomorrow will get buried and want to leave, Carlito is OK but he's far from great, he should be thanking Vince for wanting to keep him around cause there is no demand for Carlito, nobody gives a shit about him, and RVD more than likely isn't going to TNA, ROH stands a better chance at getting RVD before TNA does, at least RVD has express interest in working a few shows for ROH, I haven't heard him say anything in regards to him having any interest in working for TNA, lets not forget he's still on good terms with WWE, and why the hell would Bischoff go to TNA?!?!?, he makes more money doing what he's doing right now than he would working for TNA, not to mention there is no purpose to have him in TNA anyways, it would be completely pointless, it's truly sad see how bias and ignorant your posts really are:disappointed:

Bischoff and tna is pointless but knowing dixie carter she would try it anywau lol. the thing is tna is not the organisation it should be coz they are watering down there product and keeping talent who should be main eventing from doing so its sad really

Thanks for the sig man =) I appreciate it.

Edit: I noticed one quick change. Can you change "Realer" to "Better?" Thanks a bunch.

David you are gold sun, gold can you do me a favor and do a maxx sig, one with huge destruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back