• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Tron vids thread

yo, me and Joe are at Guses, so the 3 of us will be switching a lot, but anyway, I wouldve taken Edge, but Will already did, so, hmm... Long Haired Christian, or if its too hard to find stuff like that, then Shannon Moore w/o his mohawk

ok glad you guys have chosen your reps. I didnt want to seem like a dick but it would make things so much easier from a graphic standpoint.

I love the commercial!

Rios is pimp

disasterpiece, istill need to upload your vid, im sorry for that, it will be uploaded by tuesday

Dude!

Don't sweat it at all man. You do SO much for WZCW already. You have a lot on your plate and are a busy as hell man. Don't rush it. Whenever you get it is alright. Don't want you rushing to taint the quality of your work.

be easy brah,
-DP

take you time with it all david, remember its all about just having fun dont burn out ok??

EliteXSig.jpg

WZCW Elite X championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back