WZCW Tron vids thread

Thank you, for the signature, its very amazingly well done. I'll see if I can have it under my original one. I don't want to get rid of the one A.J. created me, because I'm very thankful to him for it.. & I have loved it since having it. But I greatly like yours as well. Thank You, David.

Im glad, i took your advice on the logo and made sure that it was done the way edge's design was done, and no worries its all a learning experience i love making more and more designs i will make sigs for everyone on the fed, the title sigs will be my next project

Meltdown.jpg

Meltdown logo, I need comments so let me know if this is ok enforcer, sincade, will

honestly i respect the fact that WVC want to use their own images for there character reps but it makes things look weird using home pictures. So can you all pick a character rep and we use that from now on?

hmm... I guess you could use Matt Hardy for me...
and David, the guy on the left of my sig is Joe...

Meltdownmaincopy.jpg

new meltdown poster made sure that the whole roster made the cut i had to put main eventers at the front guys

Im gonna be posting the new meltdown commercial in a couple of mins so people please be cretical i can take it lol

lol dave great commercial, its the main event b*tch lol great catchphrase whose voice is that???

honestly i respect the fact that WVC want to use their own images for there character reps but it makes things look weird using home pictures. So can you all pick a character rep and we use that from now on?

I understand about the pics, Gus' camera isnt as good resolution as WWEs are, so the home pics are kinda more fuzzy, anyway, my character rep will be... Y2J, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back