WZCW Tron vids thread

hey enforcer what are you using the character rp's for????

Here is the image I was telling you about.
rock.jpg

And here is the card for this weeks show

D.C Vs Everest vs. Joseph Rios
Mohammad Hasheem Vs. Jason Sincade
Gus Vs. Nate Thrope
Steamboat Ricky vs. Ben Legend
Tom Mcbrady vs E2
Devil Spawns vs Jesse and Kenny and Joe

Here is the image I was telling you about.
rock.jpg

And here is the card for this weeks show

D.C Vs Everest vs. Joseph Rios
Mohammad Hasheem Vs. Jason Sincade
Gus Vs. Nate Thrope
Steamboat Ricky vs. Ben Legend
Tom Mcbrady vs E2
Devil Spawns vs Jesse and Kenny and Joe

JosephRios.jpg

is that what you where thinking of???

Welcome back DJ. I've been waiting forever to get to ask you for a tron vid, you think you can pull one off for me? And a sig as well?

hey DJ I want to give you an opportunity to make my tron vid as was originally planned. Gus made one but I want to give you a shot as well. If its kewl with you I can just copy and paste the links for the youtube stuff I want used.

hey DJ I want to give you an opportunity to make my tron vid as was originally planned. Gus made one but I want to give you a shot as well. If its kewl with you I can just copy and paste the links for the youtube stuff I want used.

yes to reaper and yes to thorpe lol

i can see youve done alot of work mate well done and keep it up dj

This will be added to my sig as soon as a mod or an admin tells me that it is ok for me to put in my sig

Sorry to repeat myself but if a mod or an admin can tell me if this is good to put in my sig bc i dont know if it is too big or something, so I don''t want an infraction. (This will be the sig I willl be using once I get it OK-ed

Sorry to repeat myself but if a mod or an admin can tell me if this is good to put in my sig bc i dont know if it is too big or something, so I don''t want an infraction. (This will be the sig I willl be using once I get it OK-ed

what? Not too play mod or anything but right click the picture, scroll down to properties, and it tells you the size of the picture. It is 400 x 200

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back