WZCW Tron vids thread

I will get it done maxx but i need to work on disasterpieces vid first once thats posted then ill work on your sig next

Nice tron man! dont forget to post reapers one dude or hell be pissed lol

do this take everything after the = sign. So in that case it was 325JOMps4Gw

so now do this [*YOUTUBE]325JOMps4Gw[*/YOUTUBE]

without the asterisk thingy.

nice at least we can now post the vids instead of just having links thanks brian

let me know what you think of disasterpieces vid, im gonna redo yours as i feel that i want to bring something special to the table with it

Dp's was the shit dawg. I really like and aprreciate all the work that you've put in for this e-fed you are doing a great service to the WCZW and I can speak for everyone in saying thank you, and we hope you have continued success with the great, top quality work that you are able to produce time and again.

Dp's was the shit dawg. I really like and aprreciate all the work that you've put in for this e-fed you are doing a great service to the WCZW and I can speak for everyone in saying thank you, and we hope you have continued success with the great, top quality work that you are able to produce time and again.

amen to that brother, i feel the same way way to go dave

I believe David deserves an award of his own in WZCW awards section. Most Appreciated. the man continues time and time again to put out amazing work for all of us. I can't thik of anyone that doesnt appreciate and enjoy the work he puts on.

david, i sincerely thank you for all your hard work. you do an excellent job and have loads of talent.

As for my tron, I got a massive erection from watching that. Superb job. Looks like a ral tron video that they would use in the WWE! I don't care if it would of taken you years to do it, it would have been worth it dude!

Kudos and Long Live Mr. Jetter!,
-DP

I believe David deserves an award of his own in WZCW awards section. Most Appreciated. the man continues time and time again to put out amazing work for all of us. I can't thik of anyone that doesnt appreciate and enjoy the work he puts on.

david, i sincerely thank you for all your hard work. you do an excellent job and have loads of talent.

As for my tron, I got a massive erection from watching that. Superb job. Looks like a ral tron video that they would use in the WWE! I don't care if it would of taken you years to do it, it would have been worth it dude!

Kudos and Long Live Mr. Jetter!,
-DP

Thanks for all your support, Just to let you know im officially out of Prison!!! yay lol, so now im gonna be a crucial part of wzcw and make sure that everything gets done to a certain standard in regards to vids, sigs and everything

Thanks for all your support, Just to let you know im officially out of Prison!!! yay lol, so now im gonna be a crucial part of wzcw and make sure that everything gets done to a certain standard in regards to vids, sigs and everything

well im glad to have my bro back, after all youve gone through here youve still managed to stay constant im proud of you bro!

tell me about it now i can post the actual vids instead of just posting links, im really happy thanks for all your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back