• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Present-Day Evolution

WeAreLasers9097

Dark Match Jobber
If you could make a present-day WWE Evolution stable, who would be in it and why? Granted, it would have to follow the formula with the present, past, and future.

Give reasons for your choices, please.

Triple H - He could be the 'Ric Flair' of the group this time..

CM Punk - The next 'Triple H', main event picture, holding world titles

Alex Riley - This group can really kick start his singles career properly and could help him capture the IC title.

Skip Sheffield - Bodybuilder of the group.

Nice I been saying bring back Evolution instead of the Now Way Old idea they had. If I was to bring the stable back and follow it the same way they did it with Vetrean, Present, and Future my choices would be among these guys.

My Vetrean star and leader of the stable would be Christain. He would be the guy who would run the team and he has enough skills on the mic, and in the ring to help out the younger guys to develope into their charcters. He would be the Main WHC title holder of the group. I also think he would be a good leader for any stable.

My break out stars would be Drew Mcyintire and Mayson Ryan. I would have these two in the group versus any other stars because they need the help and I think they can both have good futures ahead of them. I would have them either go for singles gold or the tag team gold. Either way I believe them being with christain would help out tons.

An for my star of the group is going to be The Miz. I would put him in as he may not be the best in the ring ( I think he as above average) but he is good on the mic. He can help out Mason Ryan and be their mic guy if they go after the tag titles. Miz and Christain would be a good pair and can work together too. As I think those two guys could really put MR and DM over and it can really put Miz over even more.

I would make this group a Heel stable at first and see how fans react to them. As a great heel eventually becomes a great face.

This is my new age Evolution as it was hard to not choose a lot of stars but honorable mentions are.

Cody Rhodes-He is holding his own at the moment
Trent Berreta
Ted D.
Tyler Recks
Curt Hawkins
Ryder.

What is with people and bringing back old stables and replacing the members? Here's a history lesson, it never fucking works! The Four Horsemen were more-or-less ravaged because of it and most don't even associate the final Four Horsemen stable in WCW with the original and powerful one of the National Wrestling Alliance. It's the same with people wanting to bring back Nation of Domination?

Why do people feel the urgue or why do they desire old stables to be brought back? In five years I know well that we'll have about twenty threads a year, "If you could bring back Nexus?" or "If The Corre came back who'd you put in it?" What is the point? Why destroy the history of the original?

Evolution was a carbon-copy of The Four Horsemen anyway - minus the prolific tag team. Why bring it back and stick useless idiots like, for example, Alex Riley or The Miz who are both already established, neither will compare to anyone in the original so why shit on the original and make a new one?

Some things in the IWC really are stupid. This constant, "Bring Back Stables," shit is really near the top of the list. Nation of Domination are done. Evolution, unless it was a coming together of the old members is done and very other one, from The Corre to Nexus are done!

That's not the point of this thread buddy^

Nobody ever mentioned resurrecting the stable. This is simply fantasy and imaginary, and to create a scenario that describes the current landscape of the WWE. The past, the present, and the future. You don't have to come in just to trash it and leave. That is strictly bitchmade conduct bruh.

What is with people and bringing back old stables and replacing the members? Here's a history lesson, it never fucking works! The Four Horsemen were more-or-less ravaged because of it and most don't even associate the final Four Horsemen stable in WCW with the original and powerful one of the National Wrestling Alliance. It's the same with people wanting to bring back Nation of Domination?

Why do people feel the urgue or why do they desire old stables to be brought back? In five years I know well that we'll have about twenty threads a year, "If you could bring back Nexus?" or "If The Corre came back who'd you put in it?" What is the point? Why destroy the history of the original?

Evolution was a carbon-copy of The Four Horsemen anyway - minus the prolific tag team. Why bring it back and stick useless idiots like, for example, Alex Riley or The Miz who are both already established, neither will compare to anyone in the original so why shit on the original and make a new one?

Some things in the IWC really are stupid. This constant, "Bring Back Stables," shit is really near the top of the list. Nation of Domination are done. Evolution, unless it was a coming together of the old members is done and very other one, from The Corre to Nexus are done!

How come you come into the post and bash everyone for giving an opinion on an open minded question? It is just a what if question nothing serious dude. Take a chill pill, and if you don't like the thread why even join in to not even reply to the question asked? I just don't get it. Sure it doesn't work and sure we all probally now it wont work. An thanks for pointing out it was a 4 Horsemen carbon copy. Shit I thought everything in wrestling was original!! Seriously all it was and is a simple What If question. No need to slander people who give their opinions. I personally would like to see Evolution brought back, will it happen? Probally not. But one can just think of it as a simple idea.

How come you come into the post and bash everyone for giving an opinion on an open minded question? It is just a what if question nothing serious dude. Take a chill pill, and if you don't like the thread why even join in to not even reply to the question asked? I just don't get it. Sure it doesn't work and sure we all probally now it wont work. An thanks for pointing out it was a 4 Horsemen carbon copy. Shit I thought everything in wrestling was original!! Seriously all it was and is a simple What If question. No need to slander people who give their opinions. I personally would like to see Evolution brought back, will it happen? Probally not. But one can just think of it as a simple idea.

Because the threads and the surrounding idea is fucking asinine and I've been around wrestling forums for so long that these threads fucking kill me.

They make no sense. The title says, "Present-Day Evolution", hence, the definition of the thread to the poster above you who incorrectly tried to correct me, is that who would you like to see replace the original members of Evolution, under the same names. If it wasn't under said premise, the title and OP would be different, and it wouldn't have a direct corolation with the name Evolution.

It's a tiresome battle on wrestling forums, "Bring back this stable and replace members," it's annoying and anyone who conjures up the idea 'ought to be thought a thing or two about history and how not to take a dump on it. My post was a debatable disagreement with the thread by the way, thread is posted and the option to disagree is there as long as I follow the guidelines. I did it. So it's fair game.

"If you could make a present-day WWE Evolution stable, who would be in it and why? Granted, it would have to follow the formula with the present, past, and future."

What you're basically saying is that we can't even envision a new scenario because that means we would think its a good idea to bring the whole thing back.

So if we made a pretend stable and labeled it as our version of Evolution, that basically means we are stupid in thinking of such a thing. Stop it slime. You take wrestling too seriously like a lot of people here.

Your philosophy states that we can't play a WWE videogame and make a new nWo stable.

Anyways...

Because the threads and the surrounding idea is fucking asinine and I've been around wrestling forums for so long that these threads fucking kill me.

They make no sense. The title says, "Present-Day Evolution", hence, the definition of the thread to the poster above you who incorrectly tried to correct me, is that who would you like to see replace the original members of Evolution, under the same names. If it wasn't under said premise, the title and OP would be different, and it wouldn't have a direct corolation with the name Evolution.

It's a tiresome battle on wrestling forums, "Bring back this stable and replace members," it's annoying and anyone who conjures up the idea 'ought to be thought a thing or two about history and how not to take a dump on it. My post was a debatable disagreement with the thread by the way, thread is posted and the option to disagree is there as long as I follow the guidelines. I did it. So it's fair game.

I get what you are saying believe me. I am not that guy trying to start an arguement with you in anyway. I like and enjoy what you post on the forms in all, I just think your looking to far into it. We all know that sometimes its best to let the good things rest in peace. Which I get that, but its wrestling an every storyline has been done before as thats how it goes. People on here just like to use their imagination and ask the simple what if questions. You can't change wrestling forms bro, by going into every what if post and slandering people for stating a simple opinion. Seriously if you were to see any stable come back atleast let it be one that did make stars out of it as Evolution did. Nexus, and Corre, didn't really make many stars. Evolution made Trips, Randy Orton and Batista all major stars. This is why people would want to see this stable come back. As it was by far one of the best out there.

If we are going to do this, then we have to do it right. I think the only person to play the Flair role in this “Re-Evolution” has to be Triple H and HHH only. The Superstars I would have as the “Future” should, could and would be Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger. They have “it”. For the “Present”, I am going to go with Aaaallllbbbbeeeerrrrttttoooo Ddddeeeellll Rrrriiiioooo!! He’s got everything, but backup as of right now. A Heel with a lot of money should invest in insurance. All the great “Rich Men” had it and as should Aaaa Dddd Rrrr. Looking at the Stars I selected, it looks more like a present day Main Event Mafia with all former World Champions.

My second choices for Present and Future are Christian with Miz and R-Truth. Then again, this lineup also looks like the present day M. E. Mob. Yes, I could R-Truth’s NWA Title reigns as a World Title.

Despite some arguments in this thread, I'm answering the question as if Evolution were reformed.

Senior Role: HHH. If Evolution were to be brought back, it would make the most sense for HHH to be the man who reforms it. Not many people have accomplished what he has. He fits in this role perfectly.

Now Role: For me, I'd put Cena or Orton here. Orton works well because HHH evolved up a role, so Orton moving up makes sense. However, Orton and HHH had that intense feud so them working side by side may not work. So that's why I Cena. I feel the "now role" needs to go to the top guy. And right now, Cena and Orton are the two top guys.

Future. A bunch of guys fit here. From Ziggler to Swagger to Riley to Morrison. I think Ziggler fits here. He's really grown on me the past five months and I think his future is the brightest of all the upper mid carders.

Muscle. If I had to make a prediction, it'd be Skip Sheffield. But I'd love to see Tyler Reks here. I think this dude has potential. Good luck, passable on the mic, big body, and a fairly good worker (well, a good worker from a fan's prospective).

"If you could make a present-day WWE Evolution stable, who would be in it and why? Granted, it would have to follow the formula with the present, past, and future."

I won't even highlight it. You made a direct reference in the title to Evolution, Evolution is the stable name of the group containing Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista and Randy Orton. Therefore, you wanted a stable under the name Evolution, because the way you place those words, like, "present day", you were looking for it to be a rehash of the stable.

Me right, you wrong.

So if we made a pretend stable and labeled it as our version of Evolution, that basically means we are stupid in thinking of such a thing. Stop it slime. You take wrestling too seriously like a lot of people here.

Yes. That would make you idiots. Because you're shitting on history. I hope your mind is wrapping around this.

And, "slime"? I've been called a lot of things. Harsh, funny, insightful, according to some I'm always right. But "slime"? Wow. That hurts!

Your philosophy states that we can't play a WWE videogame and make a new nWo stable.

This is in the World Wrestling Entertainment section, not the Video Games section dude. You may want to read a bit better, because the above fragment I have posted, yeah, makes no sense in this section and you'll be dropped a spamming infringement. May want to watch your words.

You can't change wrestling forms bro, by going into every what if post and slandering people for stating a simple opinion. Seriously if you were to see any stable come back atleast let it be one that did make stars out of it as Evolution did. Nexus, and Corre, didn't really make many stars. Evolution made Trips, Randy Orton and Batista all major stars. This is why people would want to see this stable come back. As it was by far one of the best out there.

Technically, by you stating I shouldn't state my opinion you're contradicting yourself, for one. Two, HHH had already been in his prime, this was going into the afterstages, or him theoretically handing over the torch.

And thanks for proving my point. Ths stable made Batista and Randy Orton; if you take a bottle of Coca Cola and replace the contents with 7UP, it doesn't taste like Coca Cole does it? It doesn't make 7UP any better does it? It doesn't change the fact that one has nothing on the other.

It made Orton and Batista, it won't make anyone else. You can replace the members but It'll still be shitting on the original product, hence why these threads are asinine and this is one thread I've seen and decided to use to prove my point. Judging from my UCP, I is making it pretty damn good too.

Well Dragon Saga, if you can tell from the title that you hate the idea of the post... DON'T OPEN IT! Seriously, go cry somewhere else...

Who the fuck are you and why are you using my name? Also, read what I said, it may enlighten you as to why I came in the thread.

There was a thread like this a couple of months ago called Evolution 2.0 so I guess I'll just keep my answer from that thread and modify it to satisfy the OP.

I'd have Orton turn heel (like he should be now) and have him enter the title hunt, where Triple H can help him win the title. When Triple H is confronted by the fans about why he helped Orton, he says he's simply making sure Evolution continues. He says that Orton is the man today just like he predicted way back in 2002 and now it's time to groom the champs for 2020.

That following week out comes Axel Mulligan (Husky Harris) and Alex Riley, looking as cocky as possible in their suits and ties. Randy then introduces everyone in their new roles:

"Triple H - 13 times the World Champion, The Cerebral Assassin, the true King of Kings. Triple H was the best in the world for the entire last decade and now he's stepped down to let me be the only diamond in the company.

You know who I am, I'm Randy Orton. 10 time World Champion, I can hit the RKO at anytime out of nowhere, they call me the Legend Killer, and when I go into that special gear there is no one who can out last me!

Axel Mulligan - grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, his father IRS is not a stranger to gold and neither will he. Wrestling is in his blood, he will be the next 3rd generation star to reach superstardom like the Rock and I did before him

And the current coal, waiting to be squeezed into the next diamond of the company, Alex Riley. This man has everything it takes to be the new face of the WWE. He's tough as nails, hits hard, and gets it done with the ladies too. It's only a matter of time before Mr. Riley is grooming protege's of his own to become diamonds."

If there was to be another Evolution (named Evolution) there's no way that it shouldn't include either Triple H or Randy Orton. Doing another Evolution without either of them would be like Dolph Ziggler starting DX with Swagger, which would be incredibly stupid. In my world I'd put them both in, just because it's the perfect continuity in the Evolution storyline

The basis of Evolution was to group together the past, present and future of WWE. I'm going to pick two replacements for each original member of Evolution, to create a heel version, and also a face version, since no one else has done that yet (and, yes, it is possible to hae a face stable). I'm also not going to pick any member from the original version of the group

The Past
Essentially a manager for the group, so has to be good on the mic, but also has to be able to wrestle the occasional match when needed. My picks are Kevin Nash (Heel) or Mick Foley (face).

The Present
Creditable challenger/holder of the WWE/World title, and a natural leader for the group. I pick Miz (heel) or Sheamus (face).

The Future
Possible future main eventers, just waiting for an opportunity at the big time. Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes (heels) and Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase (faces)

I know I have missed out some apparantly obvious names, but I will explain why. Ziggler, Swagger & Del Rio are not established enough to be the leader of a group, but don't qualify for the future as they have all held a world heavyweight title (for me, this also rules out Daniel Bryan as he is the MiTB holder).
I also ruled out Wade Barrett, as he could only fit into the 'future' group, but this would not fit his character as he has already been shown as a leader of a group.
Kofi and Bourne don't get a mention as they are currently in a tag run.
I won't include Mason Ryan, Husky Harris or Skip Sheffield as they are not on the current roster.

Hope you like my suggestions and understand why I have not picked others that you may have.

Some of you people take this stuff waaaay too seriously. If you have a gripe about it, isn't there plenty of other threads to complain on? In fact, isn't there an actual section?

For my new evolution, lets go with: Mark Henry, David Otunga, Kofi Kingston, and John Morrison. Suck on it, IWC.

I'll be here all night folks. I've seen some smartasses, but uh, now I'm here.

hmm this is interesting it would be cool to bring back a new evolution but keep triple h as a manager or something and just pick maybe five guys to be in it wait no 4 guys and a woman these people would be

cm punk as the leader and world champion
tyler reks and curt hawkins as they seem to be forming a tag team and who could be a good one
big show you need someone like him in the group to learn from
and how about beth pheonix

you may not agree with this but hey its my opinion

Probably the last truly great stable in the WWE. I dont think you can replicate that. They are better off not even trying because it will fail.

If they did Hunter would have Flair's role. Orton would be in Triple H role. He would have to change from his viper gimmick. And go back to that more cocky heel, like the Orton you saw during the Rated RKO/Legend Killer days. I have no idea who the two young upstarts would be. Guys like Dolph are far more established to be in that role.

How am I contradicting myslef here? I never said you shouldn't state your opinion once. Don't type words in where they weren't typed.

You can't change wrestling forms bro, by going into every what if post and slandering people for stating a simple opinion.

Okay. Read that. Read it. One more time. Maybe again... We good? You lost? No, yes? Okay, I'll take it that you've read what you said in your second previous comment. Now, go learn the definition of a contradiction and come back here and once again read over what I have quoted, which you said.

I can't say what I feel, which is what wrestling forums are here for, to debate over wrestling orientated topics, which includes asinine posters who constantly do these "Bring Back This Stable/Who Should Be In the Present-Day..." threads. I came in, posted a legitimate arguement which I've been given four reps for may I add, and you then state that others can state their "simple opinion"?

That is a contradiciton. I can't say my opinion; whether it include "slandering" or not, but others can state theirs? Yeah. That defines a contradicition. There is no question about that.

All I said is, you just go into What if threads and bash away at every topic. Seriously you are that guy who thinks he's right for what he does. An how the hell do you know if it wont make any new stars or not??

Because it's rehashing an old stable. Never has worked and never will. You want to go find me an example so I can stop making you look asinine and redudant or you just going to take my advice and quit? I've been around wrestling forums for five years, moderated on one of the biggest ones you'll find on the net dude, you simply won't win this.

Hence the whole future part of evolution. You are acting like you know everything about everything. You don't. I didn't contradict myself because I don't go into WHAT IF threads and bash the idea.

Actually, you may want to look above. You pretty much did. And once again, this is a wrestling forum, say hello, it's a forum for debating wrestling. Get used to people bashing thread ideas, happens every day.

I simply don't post nothing. Un like you who comes and tells people that they shouldn't do this and that because of a legacy? No way man. We have every write to say what we want just like you but people who aren't internet pricks wont bash away at a thread they don't like. They just leave. You come in and bash away. Get over it. Don't like it don't read it.

No. I think it's the opposite. This is a public wrestling forum, I saw the thread, I shook my head and I said I was going to teach the young padwans a lesson that will hopefully stick with them, because those who have been around these forums, on the Internt for more than five minutes like yourself know how these threada are nearly viral and will shoot down the idea if we so please.

You, not having a clue, have decided to try and make this place what it isn't. If people simply made threads and there was a rule you couldn't disagree or slam anything, there wouldn't be a debate. And hey, two people have had their comments removed because they didn't follow the guidelines, I have, and I've made this a debateble topic.

Welcome to the land of wrestling forums, take a seat, hang up your coat and get used to it. Because it's like this on every one of them.

I won't even highlight it. You made a direct reference in the title to Evolution, Evolution is the stable name of the group containing Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista and Randy Orton. Therefore, you wanted a stable under the name Evolution, because the way you place those words, like, "present day", you were looking for it to be a rehash of the stable.

Me right, you wrong.

Yes. That would make you idiots. Because you're shitting on history. I hope your mind is wrapping around this.

And, "slime"? I've been called a lot of things. Harsh, funny, insightful, according to some I'm always right. But "slime"? Wow. That hurts!

This is in the World Wrestling Entertainment section, not the Video Games section dude. You may want to read a bit better, because the above fragment I have posted, yeah, makes no sense in this section and you'll be dropped a spamming infringement. May want to watch your words.

Technically, by you stating I shouldn't state my opinion you're contradicting yourself, for one. Two, HHH had already been in his prime, this was going into the afterstages, or him theoretically handing over the torch.

And thanks for proving my point. Ths stable made Batista and Randy Orton; if you take a bottle of Coca Cola and replace the contents with 7UP, it doesn't taste like Coca Cole does it? It doesn't make 7UP any better does it? It doesn't change the fact that one has nothing on the other.

It made Orton and Batista, it won't make anyone else. You can replace the members but It'll still be shitting on the original product, hence why these threads are asinine and this is one thread I've seen and decided to use to prove my point. Judging from my UCP, I is making it pretty damn good too.

Who the fuck are you and why are you using my name? Also, read what I said, it may enlighten you as to why I came in the thread.

Seriously...calm down. you're a great poster, and I do respect your views, but you are looking into this a bit too much and coming off as a hothead. Not meaning to have a go but that's the truth.

I agree with you; once a stable has happened, let it be and don't resurrect it. But that said, there is nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy booking in seeing how people would form a new, revamped version of it i.e. if Evolution came about now, and wasn't originally around, how would it slot together? I get that this thread is more geared towards if it was brought back, and I agree that it shouldn't be, but a lot of ideas have HHH as the leader and, if we remember who the original leader was...it could pheasably work. I'm not saying it should happen though.

No-one here is saying it should happen; it's a 'what if' question. Nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy booking, man, just don't take it too seriously. We're all wrestling fans here, right? :)

Onto the topic, because I hate posting without imputting something. If Evolution were to ever come back (which I hope they don't; let's have something new, shall we?) it would need to include HHH, at the least. Personally, I'd say both HHH and Orton.

So I'd have HHH in the mentor role. If he were COO at the time then the power play would make for very interesting viewing.

Orton would be in HHH's old role; the current best. He'd be the guy who the main focus would be on, though with HHH in the group it would be shared, I'd imagine.

Then it gets tricky. The closest thing I think we have to someone in Orton's position I believe is Alex Riley. but that's not who I'd pick. I would pick Michael Mcguillicutty (ideally as Joe Hennig) as one of the members of the 'future' of WWE. The second I am really not sure on; I wouldn't pick Jackson or Mason Ryan, but I don't really know who I'd pick. Husky Harris comes to mind, but I dunno, two ex-Nexus guys? A stretch, I think. Tyler Reks would be an inetresting choice; he just looks downright mean and aggresive.

I would like to see a group like Evolution return. I would also like to see a new Nation of Domination. That being said, here is who I would group together.

For the legend role I would pick Ron Simmons. And he needs to have more to say.

The leader would be Mark Henry

The "up and comers" would be David Otunga, the Usos and Titus O'Neill

And I would call this group "The Evolution of Domination"

Then stop reading these types of threads or just quit your bitching in general.

Now onto the actual topic. My picks for a modern day Evolution rip off would be as follows.

The Ric Flair Manager type- Kevin Nash: yes I know he's been "fired" but he'll be back and could serve as the tenured hand that barely wrestles and mainly manages the other 3

The Triple H Leader type- Christian: Like HHH did back in evolution, Capt. Charisma could chase the title and use the group to help himself

The Batista Monster type- Skip Sheffield: He's got the build and needs to be relevant upon his return. Mason Ryan could fill this roll as well, who woulda thunk it.

The Randy Orton Prodigy type- Drew McIntyre: Use this stable to build him a persona so people will bother to react to him.

Seems like some people suffer from the Captain Hook complex, bashing Peter Pan and the Lost Boys for using their imagination. LOL!!!

Although I agree that a New Evolution shouldn't ever be created, but doesn't almost every stable follow the same example aka Four Horsemen. Look at the orignal DX and compare to Evolution, "Ravishing Rick Rude (Flair's role), HBK (HHH role), HHH and Chyna (Orton and Batista). The one major group that didn't follow this was the NWO. But ultimately that is the whole point of stables, team the present with the future to help build stars.

Back to the topic at hand though. If I was to start a new Evoulution-like group the following would be included:

Chris Jericho- He would play the Flair role
CM Punk- He would play the HHH role
Dolph Ziggler- He would play the Orton role
John Morrison- Granted he doesn't fit in to the Batista role but I see him being more like Chris Bennoit's role in the 4 Horsemen.

Although to be honest, back when they tagged a few months ago, I couldn't help but think that CM Punk, Miz and Del Rio would make a cool group. Oh well, different topic for a different time.

OK here is mine:

The Past
Chris Jericho - he can portray the role of Ric Flair in evolution. He can definitely look like a well respected mentor, and do some managerial stuffs. He can be a solid foundation to the group. And considering that he was the mentor of Wade Barrett at NXT, that leads me to

The Present
Wade Barrett - he proved that he has the leadership skills much like Triple H with the Nexus and Corre. He will definitely become a world champion and main heel in the near future. I can't see someone portraying the Triple H role other than Wade Barrett.

The Future
Mason Ryan - I didn't pick this guy because he looked like Batista, but because he has the potential to become the next Batista. He got the muscles, the aggression and the power. I can pick McIntyre here but considering that he came in the WWE before Wade Barrett, and Vince McMahon already labelled him as the Chosen One so no.
Alex Riley - He can turn heel again and play the Randy Orton. Alex Riley got the aura of the young Orton. And his looks definitely says that he can be the future babyface of the WWE, much like Orton.

Veteran Role - William Regal. He is a great teacher and a great wrestler. Although he doesn't want to wrestle anymore he could be a great leader. His mind for the business in also good.

Current Main Eventer - CM Punk. One of the biggest names and most talked about names in wrestling at the moment. He has a great mind for the business and he is among the best in the world when it comes to both wrestling and mic skills. He is one of the best wrestlers WWE has today.

Future Main Eventer - Drew McIntyre. This guy needs to be involved in something. He has great potential to be something great but he is not being used and it's a shame. He is the future of the WWE and they need to realize that and do something about it.

Body Guard/Future Main Eventer - Brodus Clay. I don't know what it is about this guy but I just like him. He's a monster and has the mean scary look that can really work out him just like Batista's. I think he has ton's of potential and even though he's not the traditional look the WWE usually go for.

Vet -HHH
Current - Randy Orton
Future - Alex Riley
Future - Mason Ryan

HHH and Orton are there because it would be in a way the Evolution of Evolution, ARY because he has the cockiness ala Orton circa 2003, Mason Ryan because he could be like Batista in the aspect of not being great in the ring, but being able to pull off a good enough match and has the look of a monster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back