• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evolution 2.0

HHH, Orton, BIG E and Barret... Big E and Dolph need to get away from each other and Barret already has a history with Bryan. Could set up for a nice couple of feuds with HHH/Bryan Orton/Bryan and Barret/Bryan

After SummerSlam, I think it's more than likely that Batista will return. Hell, Flair could come back, if they're smart.

Triple H-Past
Orton-Present
Batista/Ryback-Muscle
"X"-Future

As much as I'd not like Sandow to be "X". I think he's the top guy right now. I'd much rather see Rhodes, McIntyre, Dibiase, Kidd, ect.

If Batista doesn't come back, I could defiantly see Ryback being the Batista figure in this group. He has the Batista look, he's the obvious choice.

I don't mind the idea. I know some have thrown out Flair's name, which I doubt will happen after his incident at the SummerSlam panel over the weekend. Not sure they want Flair on TV.

I like HHH as Flair's old role anyway. I really don't want to see Batista back. I want this to be a new and improved Evolution. Not a rehash.

It all depends on if McMahon is associated with these guys.

Personally I was hoping for a Corporation-esque stable with Vince, Randy, The Shield and Barrett. Triple H returns to his DX style anti corporation routes, teaming with Bryan. However after last night I do not see that happening.

HHH and Randy are forming the new Evolution. I was gutted they did not end with the old Evolution music, would have been a great tease/taster for RAW tonight.
HHH is the old. Randy the present. If Vince is involved somehow, surely it has to be Barrett initially. I could also see an angle where Vince goes mad at Drew McIntyre, telling him to stop this act and sort himself out. Eventually Drew joins as the other 'future', after being retrained by HHH and Orton who give him a lot of stick. Should put both youngsters back on track.

Ryback would be a great improvement to the team,
i say hhh orton and ryback and vince mcmahon sounds like evoultion v.2
i just hope it don't end up like main event mafia over at tna.
cause i love tna and all but the main event mafia sucks big time.
dolph ziggler should'nt already turn heel again that makes no sense at all so i gotta say no to ziggler

i'm seeing so many bizarre responses... Usos, Tyson.. come on guys. This one is simple if it was to happen, which IMO it could just be HHH siding with Orton and being sorted. However.... if there was to be an "Evolution 2.0" of sorts.

SIMPLE:

Randy Orton - no more voices in his head, no more viper... a cockier Orton... the "Evolution - HHH 1.0" role
Wade Barrett - the mid-card, he's a HHH guy and he needs a major story like this, and really - could get the "Evolution - Randy Orton 1.0" role
Ryback - the "Evolution - Batista 1.0" role - the Bully, the muscle, doesn't need good mic work for this to happen right.
Triple H - clearly can't wrestle week in and week out. But i think he like his wife and his doofus father in law will be on WWE TV weekly or as much as possible until WM30.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now in saying that.... if they went with more of "Corporation 2.0"

it will be
Vince McMahon
Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley
Triple H
Randy Orton
Wade Barrett
Ryback
Prime Time Players maybe. maybe not.

Why are we calling this group Evolution 2.0? Can't we get clever here? This is a re-branding of Evolution ... it's a Re-Evolution ... it's a Revolution.

And if you think about it, that's where this is headed, right - a revolution? Aren't we supposed to get Triple H vs an opponent of McMahon's choosing at WrestleMania 30 wherein the winner gets control of the company? So wouldn't it make sense that we'd learn that Triple H's actions last night were an act of defiance, the first shot fired in his Revolution?

So who should be a part of Triple H's Revolution? Well, that's simple enough:

Triple H - Past
Randy Orton - Present
Big E. Langston - Future (Muscle)
Bo Dallas - Future (Third Gen Star)

Triple H- Past (Ric Flair of the New Evolution)

Randy Orton- Present (Leader of the New Evolution) (Triple H of the New Evolution)

Richie Steamboat- Future (Second Generation Superstar) (Randy Orton of the New Evolution)

Roman Reigns- Future (Second Generation Superstar) (Batista of the New Evolution)

Now if they were to ever re-form Evolution, this would be the perfect Evolution line-up right here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back