• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roman Reigns jumping ship to Evolution

Long term it'd be the best option. The best thing for The Rock was when he turned heel soon after he'd turned face. I think the same would apply to Reigns.

I don't see the rush with Reigns, have him join Evolution and the eventual match between he and Triple H would be killer. WWE could alos get several months worth of feuds of out Batista & Orton as well.

I agree. He could really benefit being the muscle of Evolution and The Authority. It definitely would slow down his push which would be beneficial to him long term.

When he finally turns on Evolution, it could lead to a big match up between him and HHH at WM and maybe him and Orton at another big four pay per view like Royal Rumble.

If Reigns don't turn, I wouldn't mind seeing Ambrose joining Evolution. He has star potential. Reigns and Rollins were already a tag team so them facing off against Ambrose and Orton can have some potential going into the summer.

Ambrose seemed to lose his spot as leader of The Shield once Reigns blew up late fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back