• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Posters you hate to admit are better than you

Disturbed

Championship Contender
With all the favorite and least favorite poster threads being made, I figured I'd throw one in the mix. Who are some posters you just can't stand saying they are better than you.

I think you should have left it at Posters you hate to admit are better, not posters you can't stand and hate to admit are better. Because I think it could be hard to admit someone is better than you, even if you like them.

With all the favorite and least favorite poster threads being made, I figured I'd throw one in the mix. Who are some posters you just can't stand saying they are better than you.
Posters that I believe are truly better than me, I have no problem admitting it. I do think, however, that there are posters inferior to me that get more recognition.

Ferbian, first and foremost. I have nothing against him, he's a nice dude, I just find him to be an achingly mediocre poster.

Doc and Ferbian. Doc because I viewed him as an equal for a while, Ferbs because I debated him and felt I got the better of him.

Coco.

I hate to admit it because most of the time he's an asshole. When he wants to though he shows everyone he actually knows what he's talking about and makes very insightful posts I enjoy reading.

I just had to say this. No matter who you think is better...

Who betta than Kanyon?

Edit: Don't hate to admit if anybody is a great, or better, poster. I just enjoy the discussions.

nickb03. When debating some people, I can hook them into playing by my rules and get them to stick with taking a stand on uneasy ground. Not him. You finish your post, thinking that this has to be the final blow, but he comes back swinging like the champ that he is.

I'll get you next time, fucker!

DirtyJosé;2827612 said:
nickb03. When debating some people, I can hook them into playing by my rules and get them to stick with taking a stand on uneasy ground. Not him. You finish your post, thinking that this has to be the final blow, but he comes back swinging like the champ that he is.

Same person for me, but for a different reason. I usually agree with him. I just hate to admit that he's better than me because I fucking hate his name. It reminds me of all of the generic douchebags who post here. But he's a terrific poster.

DirtyJosé;2827612 said:

It's always nice to have a dream :rolleyes:

Same person for me, but for a different reason. I usually agree with him. I just hate to admit that he's better than me because I fucking hate his name. It reminds me of all of the generic douchebags who post here. But he's a terrific poster.

My name sucks. I registered under it thinking I would make one post and never come back. I attempted change it to plain ol' "Nick," but some douche bag, who has one post (yes, total), already has that handle. I hate this name, always have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back