Poll: Which tag team did you prefer Big Show to be in?

So, which tag team of Big Show is best?

• Big Show & Kane

• Jeri-Show

• ShowMiz

Results are only viewable after voting.

SJM12492

SAVE_US.Y2J
Simple as they come this thread, the title of it says it all. Which tag team was YOUR personal favourite Big Show was a part of and why?

In my opinion, it's Jeri-Show. He had a great chemistery with Jericho, they worked great together. A close second would be Big Show & Kane, but Jericho and Show took it to another level.

What do you guys think?

I must agree with you SJM, JeriShow had perfect chemistry, and Chris made Big Show a credible wrestler once more, after having jobbed out to John Cena on numerous occasions.
Besides I think Big Show was more fitting around Chris Jericho, basically because first of all they had some fun moments, like the one "off camera" where Chris basically disses the Canadian crowd only to realize the camera is on, and their small arguments over who's the leader of the team, Big Shows otherwise neutral personality in that matter vs Chris Jericho's high temper that clearly showed that he wanted and considered himself to be the leader and backbone of the team.

The only thing The Miz and Big Show has managed to gather up in that manner is a funny episode of Big Show yelling at a mechanical cow, and their "argument" over the name of the team, which is basically a rip-off from JeriShow which was basically fan made rather than WWE made (at least I would consider it fan made, cause I haven't heard WWE refer to them as JeriShow untill a few weeks / months after it circulating the Internet as the general description of the two)

And to top it off, certainly The Miz is on a roll right now, and certainly getting elevated rather nicely, but considering Big Show is a more established upper mid-card / potential main event title holder, you would probably agree with me that Chris Jericho elevated Big Show, Big Show elevates The Miz.
So for the credibility and sake of making Big Show interesting, Chris jericho and the team JeriShow did the most for the Big Show, was the more entertaining one to watch (because you could get to watch these two on every freaking Smackdown AND RAW throughout their title-reign, as opposed to The Miz and Big Show who makes an occasional single hand or teamed appearance on Smackdown, hence JeriShow exposed Big Show more too) and therefore, I believe JeriShow did the most for, the Jericho described "massive destroyer(!!!!!) The Big Show".

My favorite team that Big Show was a part of (out of the three choices in the poll, anyway.) was JeriShow. The first reason is because they made it work despite it being just a last minute change due to Edge's injury. The second reason I enjoyed JeriShow more was because they appeared on both of the main brands as a result of holding the Unified Tag Team Championship. Yes, ShowMiz can do that too, but they are nowhere near as impressive of a team as JeriShow was. That wasn't the case with Kane & Big Show, they couldn't appear on both brands as a result of holding their titles. With JeriShow both guys were in the main event scene AND the tag team division.... rather than two upper midcarders holding the tag team belts, as was the case with Kane & Big Show or with ShowMiz.

Show and Kane, most definitely. Both guys were actually being used as something other than jobber fodder. Plus, who'd want to get in the ring with those two?!...but yeah I would probably have added a Show-Taker tag team choice to the poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back