Pokémon GO

Finally fucking got my Metagross. Been walking him forever. Thankfully someone put one in a gym that I've been holding and I berried him like a motherfucker.

Just need Cradily and Chimecho.

Managed to get a few more on the Dex lately. Slaking, Camerupt and Milotic didn't come easy but at least they're done now. Working on Gardevoir now and then onto Blissey at long fucking last.

Ho-Oh, Zapdos AND Latios today PLUS tons of charmanders and 5 shinys. Good day for raids.

Yeah there's a lot in my area got their first one too, must have made an effort on it.

I've 1 for Tuesday and 1 for the Tuesday after.

Finally my seen dex is full!

That's 371 seen 364 caught.

Needing: Heracross, Corsola, Illumise, Torkoal, Solrock, Tropius, Relicanth.

Finally can evolve Wailmer, too bad it likely won't matter because I'll never catch another Ditto unless they decide to make it show up more.

Oh nice, pretty jealous of that but it does look like it'll be great.

Any idea if the featured Pokemon for Go Fest and Safari zone will be the same? Go Fest is likely going to be Torkoal and Unown.

Also, during the current event, each new Pokestop gives 2100 XP.

Yeah I went to an area I'd not been before for PoGo stuck on 2 lucky eggs and got 120K XP in an hour from spinning 30 stops.

My theory is we'll see it like last year, get the reward on the Monday/Tuesday after. Maybe even drop Celebii too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back