Pokémon GO

Sidepoint scrubs, 363 caught, 369 seen. Now I have a Latias.

Inching closer to a Mew, reached level 5 of the special research today. Sadly it's gonna take me forever to find another Ditto so who knows how long this one will take.

If you have a lot of Gastly spawns, you can get Ditto easily. Try for a low CP one that breaks out of Pokeballs...

Latias caught. 359 caught, 365 seen.

I have a list on my phone of what turns into Ditto so I'll just catch those until I get one I guess. I need ghost types too for this level so I'll be going for any Ghastly I see.

Caught an Unown today which makes it the first Unown I caught therefore I've officially filled my UK Dex myself.

If I could get a fucking Ditto to complete level 5 of the research towards Mew that'd be great. I'm so sick of catching crap hoping it'll be Mew.

After catching 597 Swablu, finally got a shiny. Takes my non-community day tally to 4 (Aron, Luvdisc, Lugia and Swablu).

My local raiding group was very anti-spoof. But since the last security update, the group has gone very quiet indeed. Turns out the vocal majority of people, who "hated" spoofers, were doing it themselves and have had their accounts permanently banned. I genuinely couldn't have laughed harder if I tried.

I'm up to 350 caught and 365 seen. Very close to Milotic, so that'll be next. Then Blissey at long last.

I have the candies to evolve Combusken and Bagon, I'm hoping by the end of this event I can evolve Wailmer, Carvanha, and Corphish.

My local raiding group was very anti-spoof. But since the last security update, the group has gone very quiet indeed. Turns out the vocal majority of people, who "hated" spoofers, were doing it themselves and have had their accounts permanently banned. I genuinely couldn't have laughed harder if I tried.

:lmao: happened with mine too. Hilarious.

Still need the same three: Metagross, Cradily, and Chimeco.

106 gold gym badges.

Damn son!

I'm up to 350 caught and 365 seen. Very close to Milotic, so that'll be next. Then Blissey at long last.

Blissey's my boyoGirlo!

I have, well had, 7 Mewtwos. Got another ex raid Sunday. It got really easy to get those here.

I feel like I just pop in here to brag every now and then. Lol. I actually got really into reading about shit about the game via gohub and The Silph Road. Maximising the use of my dust and raid passes and whatnot.

They're both very useful, I'm quite out of touch with the game at the minute in that my Chronic Fatigue doesn't get me much raiding time. Though I do like the field tasks.

Quite the good day today. Caught my 3rd Mewtwo, hatched my first and second Trapinch's, hatched my first Wynaut, and hatched another Feebas on top of catching 2. Also caught a bunch of Wailmer's and am onto the home stretch to evolving it.

I also was able to do a Laitos raid, but the bastard popped out of every pokeball despite me using a golden razz every time. Very frustrating.

328 caught.

I would hold off on evolving Wailmer if you only have the candy for one. Most people are banking on that being one of the quests in the next Special Research.

I would hold off on evolving Wailmer if you only have the candy for one. Most people are banking on that being one of the quests in the next Special Research.

Good looking out, thanks. I'll never have the candies to evolve a second one so I would have been annoyed if I missed out.

I think Celebii will be to use each of the evo items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back