Pokémon GO

Ahhh! Just when I caught the screenshot of it lol. Least I know I am not going further crazy than I already am.

GET THESE HANDS! I watched a video on YouTube about 10 WWE guys who need a finisher change. Braun's name came up during the video. It stated that Strowman should adapt his finisher/signature to The Bad Luck Fall? I get the guys perspective since it is reckless looking and involves more of his hands but not sure if it suits him personally. What you think if Strowman were to adapt this finisher one day (if allowed of course)?

I will try to screen shot it and upload the picture for you all. I swear I am not making it up lol.

I want a Gyardos (sp?) so Magikarp is on my to do list. I have 1 so far lol

Yeah it'll take awhile to get Magikarp ready to evolve but you'll get there, find spots near water and you might have more luck with it popping up.

Regice and Solrock caught. Currently at 365 caught, 370 seen. Also, reached level 39.

So i have Lee's trainer code, anybody else wanna share theirs?

My trainer code is 9532 1396 1981.

I had a facebook argument before with someone who thought Koffing was a ghost type pokemon. Fuck my life.

I had to bite my tongue and not go "Look ******, I've been playing pokemon since day one and know that koffing, the famous poison pokemon that looks like a smog cloud, is a poison type" but I didn't.

Nah. Don't see a reason to really. I'm going to trade my Tauros for Hitmontop soon though. It's one that I've still to get and don't seem to be getting any through eggs or any other way.

I have done a trade. Pretty cool because I need two more Pidgey's and none were around so my son and I did two trades.

I caught a Dark Rattata. He is pretty cool looking I shall say.

Haven't seen Entei and Illumise. I haven't seen Snowy Castform as well.

The problem is until you either trade or it comes back you can't see Entei as it can't be stuck in a gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back