People Who Get Legit Pissed When You Red Rep Them

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I've always wanted a list of these people. I think there's a thread somewhere that briefly touched on this topic (well, there's probably five of them), but here's the thread to talk about it directly.

I hear Spawn sends people PMs when you red rep him. I know That 90s Kid does as well, but I haven't redded him in quite some time. Is he still sending PMs out?

I hardly ever rep anyone. (Green or Red) Mainly because I just don't use rep all that much; however I'll red rep anyone in a heartbeat if I notice they've done it to me. (Until someone gives me a reason why I shouldn't, I don't see why it's a problem to return the favor.)

As for the topic at hand.. Luther. Hands down, he made an entire thread dedicated to complaining to me about red rep I sent him; all because I was merely paying him back for the random reds he gives me every chance he gets.

When I was still a mod, (so long ago) there was talk of an option to simply turn rep off. It'd just be blacked out or something. You couldn't give, or receive. Is that still possible?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2634001 said:
Anybody who red rep!s somebody because they got red rep!ed themselves. If you didn't care you wouldn't bother.

Purely assuming this was targeted at me, since I'm the guy who said this very thing.

I don't care, but that doesn't mean I won't return it. Why do you give rep? Because you agree, or disagree, with something. You don't have to care for it - you simply agree or disagree.

Once again, until someone explains to me why you shouldn't return rep (green or red) when it's given to you; I'll continue doing so. Seems how the system works, to be perfectly honest.

EDIT: Actually, looking back it turns out I never said I did, or didn't, care about it. I like my long green bar. I just don't get why rep is as important.

Wide Cheeks sent me a PM after he red repped me, and then I red repped him back. I suppose I deserved my red rep though, I made a pretty stupid post in the spam section. I thought it was funny though. In the what was your favorite match thread, I posted a picture of a match (like a match that you light) and said "This one".

Sadly, Wide Cheeks didn't find it as funny as I did. Thinking about it, I really shouldn't have red repped him. Wide Cheeks, if you see this I'm sorry, I deserved the rep you gave me. If I see one of your posts, I'll give you some green. You'll have to wait awhile though, I've given too much green out in the last 24 hours. Live Discussions always find a way to milk my rep.

Check back in the are you addicted to WZ thread. Around page 3, I had a mini rant about the red rep Angel just gave me. I didn't deserve that one..fucking Angel. :glare:

Stormtrooper made a fuss in the LD because I red repped him.

Storm freaks out, Spawn looks for a post of yours to red rep you back, I've heard D-Man gets pissed about it, but I wouldn't know.
I would like to point out that it isn't red rep that pisses me off. It's red rep when it isn't deserved or red rep form people who aren't involved in the conversation that pisses me off. Just jumping into a thread to red someone is pretty dickish, especially if you don't explain it.

Blue, when you redded me a few times, I didn't get pissed at all. We disagreed, argued, red repped each other, and continued arguing.

Just to clarify to the people who've repped me, suggesting I then return the favor. That's also not what I'm into. Go find a Rep group for that sorta thing.

You want green from me, either post something I find funny or something I generally agree with.

It's stupid when you red rep someone and not only have valid reasoning behind it but you also explain why you are doing so, and then the person who got the rep just searches your name to find one of your most recent post just to revenge rep it.

Bitch move.

Or you could call them out in the thread where you disagree with them on said point, both proving intellectual superiority for the whole forum to see AND pissing them off more than a few red pixels can do

But hey, stick with tradition

:lmao: I'll stand by stating whenever I return red rep and it creates a new thread about someone bitching that I've done it = more greatness than anything red rep could've ever done.

It's all a big shitstorm. Get revenge privately, and be an ass. Call them out and end up getting more people who disagree with you, and get more red rep.

Eh...I kinda did both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back